Hot pics of Jimmy

Henrik

One I have also not seen and shall now put in my archive. Thanks!

I did the same, Stairway. You're welcome. I really hope Neal Preston will eventually put some of them into an actual book. Hopefully... though everything is going toward ebooks these days.

Neal was flown to Minneapolis and taken directly to the arena having never met the band yet. When he arrived they were playing The Rover or Custard Pie. He was told by Danny to go on stage and start taking pictures. This was one that he took before having been introduced to the band. He said that he felt that the look Jimmy was giving him was "sizing him up" and trying to figure out why they had hired him. I just thought that was interesting because that is kind of what it looks like to me.

Neal was flown to Minneapolis and taken directly to the arena having never met the band yet. When he arrived they were playing The Rover or Custard Pie. He was told by Danny to go on stage and start taking pictures. This was one that he took before having been introduced to the band. He said that he felt that the look Jimmy was giving him was "sizing him up" and trying to figure out why they had hired him. I just thought that was interesting because that is kind of what it looks like to me.

It sounds like Jimmy and it looks like that to me too. Thank you so much!