Hot pics of Jimmy

Henrik

Is that Jimmy Page in the photo? It doesn't look like him, imo.

Yep, it is Jimmy and JPJ behind him in Stairway's original post... Frankfurt, Germany -June 30, 1980.

Here is another view ... Same gig.

2d0mn3b.jpg

And this is my favorite... B)

wl01d.jpg

Edited by Bayougal65

Of course it's him! Thought you Pagettes would notice him anywhere :lol:

I had not doubt. He is still very thin in 1980. I have both Dave Lewies's books so I am used to him at this time.

That one is with Patricia in Japan.

Edited by aen27

Maybe it's the lighting but JPJ's hair looks orange in the top photo. I'm reminded of the hair color David Bowie had during his Ziggy Stardust period.

Yep, it is Jimmy and JPJ behind him in Stairway's original post... Frankfurt, Germany -June 30, 1980.

Here is another view ... Same gig.

2d0mn3b.jpg

And this is my favorite... B)

wl01d.jpg

hi,i'm new.it's my first post,hope you'll like it. Jimmy with her wife Charlotte, I think they were beautiful ,very very beautiful together :console2:

Hi Nina, welcome! That is not Charlotte, it's Roy Kellerman's (Jimmy's American pen pal in the 60s) sister. He and Charlotte did not meet until January 1970. I totally agree and wished they had been able to work things out, but they have remained friends at least.

Hi Nina, welcome! That is not Charlotte, it's Roy Kellerman's (Jimmy's American pen pal in the 60s) sister. He and Charlotte did not meet until January 1970. I totally agree and wished they had been able to work things out, but they have remained friends at least.

o really? sorry, i found this picture 1 years ago and i thought she was charlotte.she looks like her.thank you :)