Hot pics of Jimmy

Henrik

^ Ross Halfin in New York on the roof of Lord and Taylor when they were there for Celebration Day last year.

It is great. He only looks very much like Karl Largefeld!

Came from the Zep issue of Lid.

Edited by aen27

FANTASTIC PIC KENOG!!!

When I was looking at the Facebook page for the Richard Cole Appreciation Society, I noticed one of the members seemed to have met band members. So when I looked at her page, I noticed she had posted a picture of herself with Jimmy at the SwanSong offices. I am attaching it here, together with her comment.

I hope she doesn't mind the photo being reproduced here, but if so, Sam can remove it.

The photo is the copyright of Amy Maloney.

Amy Maloney "Swan Song was not posh, that's for sure! His shoelaces were untied. Disheveled elegance. A day I'll always treasure."

WOOOOOOW!! AWESOME PHOTOS!!}I REALLY LOVE THIS MAN

2agktc5.jpg

taopdu.jpg

2pts4d0.jpg

Thanks for these, Bayou Gal. They all decided to grow beards together - how cute they are. I love Jimmy's hat with the flower on it. LOL

That is cute how that worked out. I never really thought of that before. :D Rather like when the Beatles grew mustashes together in 1967. :D I love his hat too.

Edited by aen27

Thanks for these, Bayou Gal. They all decided to grow beards together - how cute they are. I love Jimmy's hat with the flower on it. LOL

I have said it before, I don't really like a beard on a guy ...AT ALL!

But Pagey ain't no ordinary guy! He looks awesome with a beard! :wub:

• 2 weeks later...

It would be helpful for you to put where you got the photo from. In this case, it was found by Cookie0024 over at LedZepNews, and he sourced it from Instagram.

Hi girls!!
I share this picture that was taken for some fans night of 29 October...

3rgz.jpg

JIMMY REALLY LOOKS GORGEOUS!!

Edited by kenog

Clw, FireOpal and aen - last time I looked the UK had only one Jimmy Page !

I am not at all sure the other 25+ million UK men measure up ..

I was thinking the UK has also given us Roy (who is not far behind Jimmy in his new documentary), John Lennon, George Harrison, Marc Bolan, Peter Daltery of Kalidescope, David Coverdale, Dave Mason, Eric Clapton, Dave Davies, Ray Davies, Richard Thompson, Stevie Windwood, and Vivian Stanshall to name just a few. There is only one of them all. So I know what FireOpal meant.

Edited by aen27