Hot pics of Jimmy

Henrik

These aren't exactly 'hot' pictures of Jimmy, but I found them in a blog http://twentysomethingstravels.com/2013/02/04/the-spell-of-the-united-kingdom/. They seem to have been taken in the early part of this year. If you scroll down the blog, you will get the story of the people who were hovering around the Tower House for a while hoping to get photos. JPP was with his kids. I think I would have been inclined to leave him alone when he is with his family. Unfortunately, they seem to have followed the Page family down to the main road.

post-14347-0-27835500-1383512021.jpg

post-14347-0-80216100-1383512122_thumb.j

Edited by kenog

These aren't exactly 'hot' pictures of Jimmy, but I found them in a blog http://twentysomethingstravels.com/2013/02/04/the-spell-of-the-united-kingdom/. They seem to have been taken in the early part of this year. If you scroll down the blog, you will get the story of the people who were hovering around the Tower House for a while hoping to get photos. JPP was with his kids. I think I would have been inclined to leave him alone when he is with his family. Unfortunately, they seem to have followed the Page family down to the main road.

attachicon.gif325.jpg

attachicon.gifphoto1.jpg

Thanks kenog. The bottom one I had seen. The top one I had not. It is unfortunate that they felt that they could follow him.

Edited by aen27

Yes, Aen, if you read the relevant part of the blog, I think you will agree that their behaviour was really invasive and ignorant. The man seemed to be peering into the basement kitchen of the Tower House, where he saw Jimmy. They then went round the side of the house, and by the time they got back, JPP was emerging with the kids. Jimmy seems to have told them 'look, I'm doing something with my kids', but to no avail.

Thanks kenog. The bottom one I had seen. The top one I had not. It is unfortunate that they felt that they could follow him.

Yes, Aen, if you read the relevant part of the blog, I think you will agree that their behaviour was really invasive and ignorant. The man seemed to be peering into the basement kitchen of the Tower House, where he saw Jimmy. They then went round the side of the house, and by the time they got back, JPP was emerging with the kids. Jimmy seems to have told them 'look, I'm doing something with my kids', but to no avail.

I did read it and agree they how intrusive they were. They shouldn't have followed him.

Edited by aen27

attachicon.gif325.jpg

attachicon.gifphoto1.jpg

He seems friendly though! :)

Yes, Dano, Jimmy is usually very pleasant and patient with people who approach him. To be honest, I think he goes over and above the call of duty in that respect.

On this occasion however, I felt that the fans involved were unnecessarily intrusive, particularly if you look at the thread I posted, and read their account of how they and the Japanese tourists behaved on that day.

I remember seeing someone's photos of the Tower House on Flickr, and the guy who took them said that JPP's neighbours were getting annoyed at fans congregating in Melbury Road.

He seems friendly though! :)

Yes, Dano, Jimmy is usually very pleasant and patient with people who approach him. To be honest, I think he goes over and above the call of duty in that respect.

On this occasion however, I felt that the fans involved were unnecessarily intrusive, particularly if you look at the thread I posted, and read their account of how they and the Japanese tourists behaved on that day.

I remember seeing someone's photos of the Tower House on Flickr, and the guy who took them said that JPP's neighbours were getting annoyed at fans congregating in Melbury Road.

I totally agree. I was just complimenting his patience :)

but I can also see this may be a fans one time chance,I guess when you are a star you just have to put up with some things

Perhaps, but his kids shouldn't have to put up with it. They're not celebrities. Fans shouldn't intrude upon their time with their father, imo.

Edited by Disco Duck

welcome back april!

Thanks! :friends:

Just a little chest hair fetish. :bagoverhead:

I'm with you there ^_^ This one :drool:

z0qg.jpg

An Instagram member called Erica (Somoteitbe) posted this:-

attachicon.gif3c83b580467a11e3b93922000a1fb103_5.jpg

Here's the rest of that one :)

4pks.jpg

It's from one of his On This Day's. It said:

15 DEC 2010

I SAW GOGOL BORDELLO AT THE HMV FORUM

I had seen the vibrant Gogol Bordello a number of times, and Eugene Hütz and his merry band of men and women whip up some serious energy at their shows. It’s always a pleasure to see Liz Sun.

Thanks for that April Lyn. Make sure you keep coming back to the forums - no more long absences!!!

Here's the rest of that one :)

It's from one of his On This Day's. It said:

15 DEC 2010

I SAW GOGOL BORDELLO AT THE HMV FORUM

I had seen the vibrant Gogol Bordello a number of times, and Eugene Hütz and his merry band of men and women whip up some serious energy at their shows. It’s always a pleasure to see Liz Sun.

These photos are on the Photoshot site and are the copyright of individual photographers. Some of the ones of Jimmy are "interesting" to say the least.

post-14347-0-09662700-1383782161_thumb.j

post-14347-0-55325800-1383782240_thumb.j

post-14347-0-39921000-1383782277_thumb.j

I remember one of the photos featuring Jimmy meeting a friend on the Kings Road being featured on the forums before, but Photoshot gives more than one pic.

post-14347-0-71741000-1383782423_thumb.j

post-14347-0-87108600-1383782449_thumb.j

post-14347-0-27597200-1383782470_thumb.j

post-14347-0-20110100-1383782622_thumb.j

post-14347-0-41162700-1383782650_thumb.j

Edited by kenog

These photos are on the Photoshot site and are the copyright of individual photographers. Some of the ones of Jimmy are "interesting" to say the least.

attachicon.gifZB5037_190297_0035_wtm.JPG

attachicon.gifZB5037_190297_0036_wtm.JPG

attachicon.gifZB5037_190297_0037_wtm.JPG

I remember one of the photos featuring Jimmy meeting a friend on the Kings Road being featured on the forums before, but Photoshot gives more than one pic.

attachicon.gifZB4894_183159_0265_wtm.JPG

attachicon.gifZB4894_183159_0263_wtm.JPG

attachicon.gifB3979_200575_08123_wtm.JPG

attachicon.gifZB4894_183159_0266_wtm.JPG

attachicon.gifZB4894_183159_0260_wtm.JPG

I agree, kenog. The one against the mirror is so interesting and unusal for Jimmy.

attachicon.gifZB5037_190297_0035_wtm.JPG

attachicon.gifZB5037_190297_0036_wtm.JPG

attachicon.gifZB5037_190297_0037_wtm.JPG

attachicon.gifZB4894_183159_0265_wtm.JPG

attachicon.gifZB4894_183159_0263_wtm.JPG

attachicon.gifB3979_200575_08123_wtm.JPG

attachicon.gifZB4894_183159_0266_wtm.JPG

attachicon.gifZB4894_183159_0260_wtm.JPG

Is the blond guy in the photo someone we should recognize? His hair and clothing make me wonder if he's in the music industry. Cute pooch, btw.

Blond guy? When the original photo was posted on the site, I thought it was a woman!!! Oh no!!!

Is the blond guy in the photo someone we should recognize? His hair and clothing make me wonder if he's in the music industry. Cute pooch, btw.