Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Sign in to follow this  
Henrik

Hot pics of Jimmy

I thought it was a woman too.

So did I until I clicked on the photo to blow it up. The face looks masculine and the figure flat-chested.

Blond guy? When the original photo was posted on the site, I thought it was a woman!!! Oh no!!!

Don't feel bad....look at the guy in the photo in the background behind Jimmy....looks like he's trying to decide too!! :lol:

I admit that if the men you've listed were all in my personal acquaintance, things might look very different!!

And some of the other less well-known UK men are also rather lovely. :wub: That does just leave the rest of them ....

T&B I find Englishmen more charming and less smarmy than my local offerings, but then again I'm currently experiencing acute London saudade. :-)

I don't know if this one has been posted previously and forgive me if it has, but this IMHO the most beautiful pic I've seen of him.

post-25488-0-60852100-1384119951_thumb.j

I don't know if this one has been posted previously and forgive me if it has, but this IMHO the most beautiful pic I've seen of him.

Probobly, but it's one of the nicest current ones.

Jimmy with a fan this morning (november 11th)

1470227_543181499101344_1538294953_n.jpg

I want to go to London now!

That's our very own HenryBonzo (his forum name on here) with Mr. Page!!

He posted all about his encounter on the "Out on the Town with Jimmy Page" thread beginning on page 16!

http://forums.ledzeppelin.com/index.php?/topic/20306-out-on-the-town-with-jimmy-page/page-17#entry731605

Very nice pic! :)

Edited by Bayougal65

never thought id be in the hot pics of jimmy section ;)

It's a great picture. Thanks again for sharing it with us.

Yes, FireOpal, I too thought it was a woman. However, I have to say she is not very feminine looking in facial terms. I can understand why some thought it was a bloke.

I like the dog though!

The beagle looks bored out of his mind. His owner is a woman, no? Look at her little hands and her purse.

Mr. Bonzo can rock a scarf like our Jimmy.

FireOpal,

I thought the same thing!

We Pagettes definitely notice nicely worn scarves!

Speaking of scarves, I am breaking one of mine out now; the temps are dropping in NOLA! Brrrr!

:D

Ha, yeah that scarf is special now! And to think I was gonna bunk off work that day!

Dear Henry,

If I may speak for all Pagettes, we are so glad you went to work, went to lunch, had the mind to get an awesome photo AND ask good questions AND wear your nice scarf!

:D