Hot pics of Jimmy

Henrik

Dear Henry,

If I may speak for all Pagettes, we are so glad you went to work, went to lunch, had the mind to get an awesome photo AND ask good questions AND wear your nice scarf!

:D

yeah, me too man but i see ive been upstaged by a new photo!, the fame by association was great while it lasted ;)

Last night in London (14 NOV 2013). Classic Rock Awards 2013

Film/DVD Of The Year: Led Zeppelin’s Celebration Day

Jimmy Page: “I know this comes from the readers so I’ve got to extend my great thanks. It was a great concert and we got the energy into the video – well, the DVD… and the Blu-ray. I’m here on behalf of the band and I thank you on their behalf.”

tzXTnV8rDn8.jpgebko-t4fljA.jpgGf3lYDvq47o.jpgIgwXj0afVAk.jpgWPZHaN6RkN4.jpgHMjvhlCYOUA.jpgiqj6Yi-4iT8.jpgG4Hu293UsCg.jpg

Last night in London (14 NOV 2013). Classic Rock Awards 2013

Film/DVD Of The Year: Led Zeppelin’s Celebration Day

Jimmy Page: “I know this comes from the readers so I’ve got to extend my great thanks. It was a great concert and we got the energy into the video – well, the DVD… and the Blu-ray. I’m here on behalf of the band and I thank you on their behalf.”

tzXTnV8rDn8.jpgebko-t4fljA.jpgGf3lYDvq47o.jpgIgwXj0afVAk.jpgWPZHaN6RkN4.jpgHMjvhlCYOUA.jpgiqj6Yi-4iT8.jpgG4Hu293UsCg.jpg

Nice pics!!!!!

Hi there,

Ive been in London for two times this summer/autmn. I also visited Jimmy's house, because its beautyfull like hell. But i never see the guy in public......are those guys on the photo above such lucky bastards, or do you know how to find him? otherwise, who wants to go on a Jimmy-search? :-p :bubble: ( i know i am not crazy, i just adore the men )

AEN, Fans, thanks for the lovely photos of Jimmy, he is charismatic and charming as always, the colors and textures of these photos are amazing!!

The colors certainly are amazing on this one. The red reminds of the brightness of the technicolor in Hollywood Musicals of the 40s and 50s.

...Forever Charming, Forever Beautiful in every way!!

Absolutely agree. :wub:

I'm sure it's unintentional, but his right hand is making the benediction gesture that a priest makes during the final blessing of the mass.

He's looking very well, very healthy - God bless 'im. I hope he's inherited his mum's longevity genes.

I'm sure it's unintentional, but his right hand is making the benediction gesture that a priest makes during the final blessing of the mass.

He's looking very well, very healthy - God bless 'im. I hope he's inherited his mum's longevity genes.

Interesting you would say that, as that crossed my mind too. Actually it reminded me of one the pictures of James Cagney for Yankee Doodle Dandy as he is singing and dancing in one of the big numbers.

I hope so. He looks fantastic.

and to be in such good health with all the years of drug abuse

WWOOOOOOWW APRIL!!!!!

I'm shock right now with all your photos!!!
THANK YOU SO MUCH!!

I'm with you there ^_^ This one :drool:

z0qg.jpg

Here's the rest of that one :)

These photos are on the Photoshot site and are the copyright of individual photographers. Some of the ones of Jimmy are "interesting" to say the least.

attachicon.gifZB5037_190297_0035_wtm.JPG

attachicon.gifZB5037_190297_0036_wtm.JPG

attachicon.gifZB5037_190297_0037_wtm.JPG

I've always liked the top photo. The angle of the shoot and the way Page's hair partly obscures his face make it interesting.