Hot pics of Jimmy

Henrik

Thanks, Slave to Zep, for posting that beautiful photo. In a world where I could justify the cost, I would so buy the charity £600 version of that in a flash, and actually well ahead of the five photos on the JP website.

I love its authenticity, and I love Scarlet's beautiful lighting and her choice of a richly coloured backdrop to a (relatively) monochrome JP.

Thanks, Slave to Zep, for posting that beautiful photo. In a world where I could justify the cost, I would so buy the charity £600 version of that in a flash, and actually well ahead of the five photos on the JP website.

I love its authenticity, and I love Scarlet's beautiful lighting and her choice of a richly coloured backdrop to a (relatively) monochrome JP.

Truth and beauty, your description of this gorgeous photo of Jimmy is equally beautiful, the rich colors of his legacy shine through this entire photograph...perhaps Jimmy is photographed in rich interior of Tower House, or I wonder even if the Cardiff Castle? Not entirely sure geographically speaking, ...background of Jimmy's photo appears to be peacock shape.....couldn't ask for any other colors but these, Rock Royalty Indeed!!

...Truth and Beauty , Indeed Scarlett is sensitive photographer, this artistic sensitivity, I also notice in Jimmy; she has captured all of the colors of her father, in every aspect....

Drop Down, I also like her words, she striked the balanced perfectly, colorful theme all around...

...and the beautiful bird, peacock, representing grace, beauty, charm, love..most celebrated bird in centuries, perfect backdrop for Jimmy, representing his iconic legacy...

I love the picture. I wondered if it was taken inside Tower House. It reminds me a little of the 1980 one with the cigarette. That also focuses on his long fingers. Has anyone read the Times interview that Scarlet did on the 8th about the exhibit? She talks about her father which is a rarity. I would love to read it.

I love the picture. I wondered if it was taken inside Tower House. It reminds me a little of the 1980 one with the cigarette. That also focuses on his long fingers. Has anyone read the Times interview that Scarlet did on the 8th about the exhibit? She talks about her father which is a rarity. I would love to read it.

It's an extremely short interview, but this is it:

2_zps6a113d78.jpg

Hi Slave - Nice to meet another Aussie here! Am a relative newbie to the LZ forum.

Enjoy a dose of Jimmy or Robert on my long commute to work. Often stagger in to work feeling a bit legless & smiley after some of the juiciest photos & the hilarious comments on this thread.

you're welcome :)

I didn't know Scarlet took the pic, I thought it may have been Ross. I just saw it on facebook.

Hi Slave - Nice to meet another Aussie here! Am a relative newbie to the LZ forum.

Enjoy a dose of Jimmy or Robert on my long commute to work. Often stagger in to work feeling a bit legless & smiley after some of the juiciest photos & the hilarious comments on this thread.

Hi :)

where are you? my poor hubby drives an hour and forty minutes each way to work ..... :( from central coast to sydney

Could anyone provide a link to an unaltered version of this photo? I don't know why anyone would have tried "fixing" it since there couldn't have been anything wrong with it to begin with, but this stupid version is all over the web and I can't seem to come across one without the "milk" mark and the lines under JP's iris and his eyes. Oh and I just noticed that the side of his face has been messed with, too. Thanks.

10001473_10152330949924743_930045351_n.j

Edited by lif