Hot pics of Jimmy

Henrik

HUH? He's probably on something because you claim Robert's bracelet is too tight. please. How the heck do you know? Crackin up. You also have NO idea if Jimmy is VERY VERY drunk and/or stoned!

No I don't know for sure but many accounts of people who traveled with the band describe the large quantities of drugs that were around, esp. on the Starship. Plus, Jimmy is drinking JD out of the bottle. Plus, he himself said after the O2 show that it was the first gig he played totally sober and he admits to having done a lot of recreational drugs during the 70s.

Plus I was kidding about Robert.

Edited by ledastray

...Incomparably Beautiful James Patrick Page, here....

Re-cap from RockParis Photos....Evening in Paris...

http://rockerparis.blogspot.fr/2014/05/listening-party-press-conference-for.html

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rockerparis/266327946760944

Thank you for sharing this link, PlanetPage. Jimmy looked so classy at the press confrence. I am so happy to see real pictures from it. :)

Ross also shared a few new pictures today from over the past few days.

http://www.rosshalfin.com/diary/may-2014/diary-may-2014.php

and with Jack White backstage from the Tonight Show from Ross's facebook page.

jackjimmymay14_zps9111732b.jpg

Thanks for posting the new hot pics of Jimmy Aen27!! He's so handsome!!!

This is only the beginning, I have the feeling. ;) There will be so many magazines coming out! And not including the rarities in the books from the super deluxe sets! :wub:

Edited by aen27

No I don't know for sure but many accounts of people who traveled with the band describe the large quantities of drugs that were around, esp. on the Starship. Plus, Jimmy is drinking JD out of the bottle.

I feel a theme coming on... it's "Jimmy Drinking JD (Or Sometimes Beer) Out Of The Bottle".

c4_zps2c55e04b.jpg

c1_zps262aab85.jpg

c2_zps16f73857.jpg

c3_zpsdd5ed540.jpg

75_zps85c40a38.jpg

star10_zps686a5cf3.jpg

starship1975_zpsb90544ec.jpg

star8_zps141f77ea.jpg

leedsuni_24jan1970_zpsff5dd7ef.jpg

Edited by scylla

Here's some:

Speaking of beer I was listening to the February 25, 1972 show earlier today.......the belching was really unpleasant. :lol: :lol:

Wow, thanks - I forgot all about the string-vest ones. To complete the set:

31may1969_2_zpse5cbe00e.jpg

Plus one more I left out:

a98_zps25f5af52.jpg

And I'd never seen most of the rest. I like anything with the silver choker...

Edited by scylla

Scylla, is this the same shirt? The lilac colored knit?

I just had another look and I think there's three tops which are either identical or very nearly so, just in three different colours. There's a pale pink one which was worn for at least nine dates in 1969:

79_zps471331b7.jpg

81_zps51d7484c.jpg

70_zps76d9fca2.jpg

78_zps2e1961ea.jpg

Then a white one worn at least twice - 11 July and 18 August (2nd show):

a100_zps7d6e6376.jpg

18aug69_2ndshow_zps8f556c25.jpg

(Sometimes it's b/w photos and you can't tell if it's pink or white). But then there's a darker purple one, worn at least four times I think: 9 August, 18 August (1st show), 31 August, 2 November:

56_zpsf01587f9.jpg

18aug1stshow_zpsff779443.jpg

57_zps59f088d6.jpg

9aug69_zps8f22e12a.jpg

I've been looking through all the live pics I can find in chronological order and this is the sort of thing you start to notice. I quite like the image of Jimmy finding a top he liked and deciding to take one in every colour - very rock star...

Edited by scylla