Hot pics of Jimmy

Henrik

You ALL are welcome. :) There have been many interesting as well as great pictures of Jimmy of late that needed to be shared here. I loved them all and am so proud of his efforts promoting the first 3 sets. :) I am sure there will be much more to come.

Edited by aen27

It's a scarab.

The remark about liking the silver choker wasn't referring to the pic I'd posted directly above, but rather to the necklace seen in some of the earlier pics posted by me and lipslikecherries, i.e. this one:

1_zpsff7c856d.jpg

6_zps163b1f37.jpg

13_zps7b788597.jpg

9_zpsc240e226.jpg

14_zpsdbe99fb3.jpg

5_zps6e97a8d2.jpg

18_zpsf6eefe22.jpg

16_zps19a8be34.jpg

15_zpscee58e9e.jpg

19_zps4b05b148.jpg

It's a rare ladyperson who doesn't know what a choker is, I'll bet. ;)

6dec1969_zps3677b629.jpg

18aug69_zps9cdfc053.jpg

When I was in high school, the kids would always say that my hair looked like Jimmy's, like in these pictures (still does actually!) and I thought that was just about the best compliment ever! :lol: Love Jimmy! :wub:

Edited by zengac

Jimmy's guitar in the photo is a 12 string Fender electric.....

It was probably a "loaner" for the end of ceremony "'celebrity jam" with Jeff Beck, as I have never seen him photographed with it or any guitar quite like that....

Mr. Steve A Jones might have a little more info on the details

Edited by markbowmanimages

What kind of guitar is that??? :unsure:

It's a Fender XII.

Jimmy's guitar in the photo is a 12 string Fender electric.....

It was probably a "loaner" for the end of ceremony "'celebrity jam" with Jeff Beck, as I have never seen him photographed with it or any guitar quite like that....

Mr. Steve A Jones might have a little more info on the details

I'm not absolutely certain but believe that is correct. It is the one and only occasion I've ever seen him with it.

I love his "F*** yeah!" face that he makes when he's having fun! What kind of guitar is that??? :unsure:

Yep, that face is priceless. Is an unusual looking guitar now you mention it. Thanks to Mark & Steve for info on that.

Here's another one I like - he & Robert playing off eachother.

Loving Jimmy's vest & that whole beardy era Scylla.

post-27314-0-57701900-1402185016_thumb.j

Hello scylla

Thank you so much for posting these pics of our beloved Jimmy through the years!

He is such an amazing musician and a fashion icon - a true original -hope you are able to post the 77 years soon, which we all love too!

Thanks for your efforts to share these photos with all the fans - we never tire of enjoying them