Hot pics of Jimmy

Henrik

I don't know - if so, clearly much too wasted to realize he didn't have his mouth near enough a mic for anyone to hear. Yep, I think it's safe to assume that by this date (the last one before the tour was tragically cut short) he was in a pretty bad way. Though I've always thought this is the most "wasted" pic of all:

1977b_zps4717119d.jpg

This picture is very saddening. I have read that Jimmy started using heroin to enrich his creative juices, but I don't see how someone could be in a very happy place in their personal life if they choose to live that way. I have also read that his friends and family came very close to losing him. I'm so glad he fought through it and is still with us! And I bet he, his family and friends are too! He's accomplished a lot since those days. :)

It is, isn't it? (I agree, "innies" are much nicer). But it's the golden glow on the stomach that really gets me about the pic. That and the sharp hipbone... I always liked them skinny. :wub:

Yes the golden glow is very nice. :blush: Is it just the lighting or was Jimmy a tan guy? I never noticed or thought about it before! :lol: Yes the hipbone is an eye-catcher, I know what that's about as I've got handlebars of my own! :lol:

Yes the golden glow is very nice. :blush: Is it just the lighting or was Jimmy a tan guy? I never noticed or thought about it before! :lol: Yes the hipbone is an eye-catcher, I know what that's about as I've got handlebars of my own! :lol:

I think it's the lighting - whenever you see pics taken in natural light during the Zep period, he always looks really pale. I don't think he was really much of a getting-out-in-the-fresh-air-and-sunshine kind of guy then. More a "staying in a darkened room with candles lit and the blinds closed and a bottle / guitar / needle / girl / stack of esoteric literature" kind of guy. But there's lots of pics from much later on where he's very brown - I think he's one of those people who will tan very easily if he does actually let the sun get near him:

mvv746_zpsc1a3c3c5.jpg

boosh_zpsd257c75a.jpg

beijing_zpse4cb8c5b.jpg

jimmydisplay_zpse1f3f8a1.jpg

jimmypage_acoustic_zps45add896.jpg

This picture is very saddening. I have read that Jimmy started using heroin to enrich his creative juices, but I don't see how someone could be in a very happy place in their personal life if they choose to live that way. I have also read that his friends and family came very close to losing him. I'm so glad he fought through it and is still with us! And I bet he, his family and friends are too! He's accomplished a lot since those days. :)

It is fantastic to see him looking healthy. But I think it's clear that the mind doesn't always recover as readily as the body. Like he said in a recent interview, "drugs do not make you one bit more creative". Badly translated possibly, but you get the gist. I really think that the stuff got to whatever part of the brain is responsible for writing awesome songs, and damaged it, permanently. It's tragic how many people whose talent really wasn't in need of any enhancement fell into the trap of thinking that the hard stuff was somehow going to do them some good. I think Jimmy was quoted somewhere saying that he "only got into heroin because I thought it would make me more creative." It really is evil stuff. It's never done anybody any good at all, ever.

I think it's the lighting - whenever you see pics taken in natural light during the Zep period, he always looks really pale. I don't think he was really much of a getting-out-in-the-fresh-air-and-sunshine kind of guy then. More a "staying in a darkened room with candles lit and the blinds closed and a bottle / guitar / needle / girl / stack of esoteric literature" kind of guy. But there's lots of pics from much later on where he's very brown - I think he's one of those people who will tan very easily if he does actually let the sun get near him:

mvv746_zpsc1a3c3c5.jpg

boosh_zpsd257c75a.jpg

beijing_zpse4cb8c5b.jpg

It is fantastic to see him looking healthy. But I think it's clear that the mind doesn't always recover as readily as the body. Like he said in a recent interview, "drugs do not make you one bit more creative". Badly translated possibly, but you get the gist. I really think that the stuff got to whatever part of the brain is responsible for writing awesome songs, and damaged it, permanently. It's tragic how many people whose talent really wasn't in need of any enhancement fell into the trap of thinking that the hard stuff was somehow going to do them some good. I think Jimmy was quoted somewhere saying that he "only got into heroin because I thought it would make me more creative." It really is evil stuff. It's never done anybody any good at all, ever.

I have a friend that saw them in Texas in the 70's,she stayed at the same hotel,JPJ was never around,RP and Bonzo were always down at the pool she said and later in the afternoon Jimmy would come out on the balcony and wave and go back in

mvv746_zpsc1a3c3c5.jpg

boosh_zpsd257c75a.jpg

beijing_zpse4cb8c5b.jpg

Jimmy looks very tan in those recent photos.

Yes it is a terrible thing how many lives heroin has taken. But I get the illogical thinking that it might make someone more creative. There's no place else to go but up. I can't imagine what it must be like to have a gift like Jimmy's or any of the others. I'm sure there is a lot of external and internal pressure.

And I don't think his drug abuse has permanently damaged Jimmy's creativity. Yes heroin has its lasting effects but it was only a bad decision which he's obviously fought through. He's still working in his own way. Plus he says he wants to perform live again, so that probably means that he doesn't think his creativity has been damaged! I don't think we should either. :)

He looks good there. Damn! :veryhot: Thanks for posting! This is a great picture! Where is it from aen27?

An asian girl shared it in Cookie's Led Zeppelin News twitter page yesterday. It is from the July issue of a Japanese magazine called GEOTHE. I loved it!!! :)