Hot pics of Jimmy

Henrik

Goed morning fellow Jimmy-fans.

I thought this was a rather nice photo..Seems relatively recent (don't know when/where it was taken):

Jimmy-Page1.jpg

Hi Maaike. I think this is one of Ross Halfin's photos. Here's another from the same shoot. The photos are labelled 5 Mar 2009 but thumbnails are posted on Ross Halfin's site under 2010. Regardless, he takes beautiful photos of his good friend.

post-27314-0-84235200-1406533981_thumb.j

Hi Maaike. I think this is one of Ross Halfin's photos. Here's another from the same shoot. The photos are labelled 5 Mar 2009 but thumbnails are posted on Ross Halfin's site under 2010. Regardless, he takes beautiful photos of his good friend.

5Mar09-386.jpeg

Thanks for the info and the Photo?

Maaike

Edited by Maaike Roeleveld

Hi

I haven't posted anything at all since I've joined...

So what better way to change that by posting photos of the beautiful Mr. Page. :-)

I have many I'd like to share, but first let's start with this one with a cool band shot. :)

LZ1.jpg

Hi

I haven't posted anything at all since I've joined...

So what better way to change that by posting photos of the beautiful Mr. Page. :-)

I have many I'd like to share, but first let's start with this one with a cool band shot. :)

LZ1.jpg

Hello and welcome MariaG! Excellent choice! :D I hope to see more from you!

led-zeppelin-charlie-auringer-1975-olymp

Good morning fellow pagettes,

Argh...., first of all, sorry for the horrible spelling in my previous posts (tried to edit them, but for some reason the edit-option is gone....)

Anyway, I thought I would start the day with a nice black & white picture.

jimmy-page.jpg

Have a great day ladies,

Maaike

Good morning fellow pagettes,

Argh...., first of all, sorry for the horrible spelling in my previous posts (tried to edit them, but for some reason the edit-option is gone....)

Anyway, I thought I would start the day with a nice black & white picture.

jimmy-page.jpg

Have a great day ladies,

Maaike

Thanks Maaike! That's a great photo! No worries about the spelling Maaike! I like to go off course in the mornings with some Jimmy hotties anyways. :P:D;)

tumblr_mb1da65U0y1r6qz7qo1_400.jpg