Hot pics of Jimmy

Henrik

Thanks! :) I have found two pics on one web site- they were 2 captures, one with Jimmy´s head and the guitar and the second with Jimmy´s chest and head :D And so I used one of my computer programs and I put those 2 pics together and made 1 pic from it. :)

/quote]

Oh God, it's a "Frankenstein" picture!!! :blink: hahahaha

I can see you collecting bits and pieces of Jimmy, heads and chests, arms and legs, and who knows what else, and then "glueing' them all together :D

You did a good job, though.Thanks.

39JimmyPage4LedZeppelin1977.jpg

40JimmyPageJohnPaulJonesLedZeppelin.jpg

38JimmyPage3LedZeppelin1977.jpg

Those are lovely(especially the last one ), except for the big, ugly watermark splashed right across the middle.

Why do photographers feel the need to ruin a pic with big ugly watermarks when a suble watermark would suffice? :mellow:

Are there any more pictures of him wearing braces? They drive me wild...

[/quote

JIMMY WITH BRACES????? hahahaha... Don't think so... It was Robert who had bad teeth at the beginning!!

Jimmy's teeth have always been perfect: sparkling white and straight. Since he was a teenager...hahahaha

youngjimmy23a.jpg

jp7657.jpg

1977dii.jpg

[/quote

JIMMY WITH BRACES????? hahahaha... Don't think so... It was Robert who had bad teeth at the beginning!!

Jimmy's teeth have always been perfect: sparkling white and straight. Since he was a teenager...hahahaha

The teeth kind are also called braces, but it's usually pretty easy to tell which sort you're talking about in the context of conversation. Sometimes people call them 'dental braces'. Besides, I've only known 2 people who've had dental braces (insert your own UK/ bad teeth joke here).

ooh i love the last two! i love knebworth jimmy! and the last one would make an awesome poster if it was enlarged. is there any way to do that?

Yes, it can be enlarged if the pic has a high graphic resolution. I tried it, and this is the largest I have become. Otherwise it would be already blury.

PN004808vt.jpg

PN004553.jpg