Hot pics of Jimmy

Henrik

I gotta say I'm not so fond of that hairstyle and do prefer the ponytail, as it gets the hair out of his face without having short hair. But then I love long hair on men (providing they have good hair, of course).

d0f46f4d02933198b38b8590402bf6d9.jpg

http://media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/d0/f4/6f/d0f46f4d02933198b38b8590402bf6d9.jpg

I think there is something us pagettes likely all agree on and that is the fact that Jimmy still has such a great smile.

The knowledge that he made such a good recovery alleviates the pain for me... here's some pics of him looking lovely and healthy and happy after cleaning up, to make up for it...1987_zps19f5632b.jpg

1992_zps6d27c5b1.jpg

1990_zps5f6f5cf1.jpg

No, they're different jackets - the black one with the purple sparkly bits on the shoulders and the brown one with the glittery bits, both of which were worn in Zeppelin days.

There are these which I have labelled as "1983 or 1984" - I don't know anything else (and I'm not even sure if the top one goes with the others):

3_zps9d450cfd.jpg

IIRC, the photo of Page, his wife at the time, Patricia, and their son was taken at Jason Bonham's wedding in 1990. Page would have been 46 years old at the time. I prefer the salt-and-pepper mullet Page sports in this photo to the dyed and permed mane he wore during the Coverdale/Page and Page/Plant years. What too many people don't realize is that gray or white hair softens aging faces while dyed dark hair makes them look harsher.

He's given up alcohol too, hasn't he? Good on ya, Lord Page. The only (publicly known!) vice left for him is smoking.

P.S. Sorry, I must disagree about Grohl's alleged resemblance to Jimmy - no way! Not even on his best day, with a team of stylists and a paper sack to put over his head. :)

Wonder why I'm suddenly only seeing gray photobucket squares instead of photos on some images. If I click on them they open to an image in another tab, but that's a PITA to have to do.

If they're mine, it's because I only get 10MB bandwidth a month on Photobucket, and it seems I went to 10.1. Hadn't even realized there was a limit on how much you could post to other sites - thought it just limited how much you could store. Whether the pics will reappear come next month (provided I don't go overboard on the posting next month) remains to be seen.

Perhaps this is how the gods of the internet tell you you're spending too much time fangirling and should go and do something useful. I, of course, ignore them and merely start posting from a different PB account.

If they're mine, it's because I only get 10MB bandwidth a month on Photobucket, and it seems I went to 10.1. Hadn't even realized there was a limit on how much you could post to other sites - thought it just limited how much you could store. Whether the pics will reappear come next month (provided I don't go overboard on the posting next month) remains to be seen.

Perhaps this is how the gods of the internet tell you you're spending too much time fangirling and should go and do something useful. I, of course, ignore them and merely start posting from a different PB account.

OK - I just assumed it was a problem on my end. I don't have a Photobucket account, so I figured I wouldn't be able to see the images because of that. But who knows. The ways of the internet are mysterious.

He's given up alcohol too, hasn't he? Good on ya, Lord Page. The only (publicly known!) vice left for him is smoking.

"Jimmy Page doesn't drink, doesn't take drugs, doesn't even smoke cigarettes any more" - Mick Wall, intro to "When Giants Walked The Earth".

It's been some time since he was pictured smoking, I think. The smoking pic with Ronnie Wood was done with prop e-cigs, I read somewhere.

If they're mine, it's because I only get 10MB bandwidth a month on Photobucket....

Question: How do I upload photos from my computer directly to here, or is that even possible? Can you only post photos from the web here?

There is something called "My Media" but I don't seem to be able to figure out how to work it. I'm sure there are instructions somewhere. But... read the instructions? Really? Do I have to?

Edited by lif

OK - I just assumed it was a problem on my end. I don't have a Photobucket account, so I figured I wouldn't be able to see the images because of that. But who knows. The ways of the internet are mysterious.

Nah, half the pics on here are posted from Photobucket accounts - that won't stop you seeing anything.

Not that mysterious - they deliberately don't make it clear how it works and then try to push you into upgrading to a paid account to get more storage / bandwidth.

Question: How do I upload photos from my computer directly to here, or is that even possible? Can you only post photos from the web here?

There is something called "My Media" but I don't seem to be able to figure out how to work it. I'm sure there are instructions somewhere. But... read the instructions? Really? Do I have to?

Pretty sure it's not possible - you need Photobucket or Imageshack or similar.

If "My Media" is the same thing that lets you embed videos, e.g. from YouTube, it stumped me too, the one time I wanted to do so. I did read the instructions (when all else fails...) and was none the wiser. I seem to remember it had something to do with switching to Rich Text...but I couldn't figure out how you do that.

Hi Lif,

I go to More Reply Options and then at the bottom, you have Attach Files to upload from your computer. If it can help.