Hot pics of Jimmy

Henrik

Mmmm...., I've always wondered what the deal is with photobucket. I also can see some picture, while I can't see others (I do not have a photobucketaccount).

I always thought the grey photopucket-boxes meant the photo's were removed or for some reason no longer exist.........?

Maaike

"Jimmy Page doesn't drink, doesn't take drugs, doesn't even smoke cigarettes any more" - Mick Wall, intro to "When Giants Walked The Earth".

It's been some time since he was pictured smoking, I think. The smoking pic with Ronnie Wood was done with prop e-cigs, I read somewhere.

Ah damn. If that's true, it means I have to stop smoking too.

Ronnie is a real heavy smoker though and those fags were not e-cigs! Maybe you're remembering an incident at the O2 when the Stones were playing; Ron Wood had gotten in trouble for lighting a cigarette. The next night he puffed on an e-cig, then cast it aside.

206imol.jpg

Edited by FireOpal

Mmmm...., I've always wondered what the deal is with photobucket. I also can see some picture, while I can't see others (I do not have a photobucketaccount).

I always thought the grey photopucket-boxes meant the photo's were removed or for some reason no longer exist.........?

It can mean that, for sure. But then the grey box will say something like "this person has moved or deleted this image". If you just move it into a different folder within the same PB account, it'll disappear from here.

Anyone know who the guy is with Jimmy in this photo, and when/where it was taken? I've seen it before but darn if I can remember the details now.

10676366_10203618961573534_2797791256176

I have no idea who the other guy is, but he looks as if he could be in the music business with his long dyed blond hair and leopard print shirt. How many middle-aged men outside the industry go about in public with similar hair and clothing?

Great photos Scylla. Do you know the setting of the last one? It looks like an amusement park judging from the miniature train in the background.

The photo was I believe from 1967, a promo for the Yardbirds' Train Kept A Rollin' The photo was from a park in England but I don't seem to have any info about where readily at hand. Sorry.

post-18213-0-48322900-1411832412_thumb.j

Good morning ladies, hope all wis well.

As you all know, I also play the guitar and just like many of us, I like Jimmy playing his trademark Gibson Les Paul.

But....., I have a soft spot for the early days of Led Zep, when Jimmy was still playing his dragon Fender Telecaster.

So, here are some oldies, but (I think) goodies. Enjoy!

Have a great day,

Maaike

post-28467-0-74310100-1412064647_thumb.j

post-28467-0-07784400-1412064650_thumb.j

post-28467-0-25749600-1412064729_thumb.j

...Beautiful, and Pretty Jimmy Page'77 :heartbreaker: , Indeed, The Face that launches Thousand Photographers..........

">http://jimmybioface_zps08ba9560.jpeg

Big thank you for posting this Planetpage. It prompted me to drop in to the bookstore where I'd ordered it & found that through a mix up in their database, they'd been trying to contact someone else to let them know it had arrived. So, after a full upper body workout to lug it home, I am able to kick back this morning with Celebration Day on the box in the background & revel in these beautiful photos. Lots I haven't seen before & pleased to see the 2012 & 2014 additions since it first came out. Bliss!

post-27314-0-85433100-1412464733_thumb.j

Edited by WLL4LZ