Hot pics of Jimmy

Henrik

So I just finished backing up all my Zep pics to Photobucket and I have over 800 images in about 45 folders. . . is this normal? How many do you guys have?

I'm not sure how many I have, but let's say about 900. (Some of them are copies under different names - grrrrr!)

So yeah, it's normal. :D

Hey, I'm new here. Great pictures everyone! I started out as a Robert girl (still kind of am :)), but I have absolutely no idea what Jimmy did to me. :o

OMG I know right?!! I originally liked Robert (and still do) but when I noticed Jimmy... :veryhot::nuke:

Hi Zoe. I'm also new to the forum. Seems like a nice group of people here.

Now, just for the joy of it.

"Angels are beings beyond time and space. They have no obvious age or gender." (From a Gathering of Angels by Margaret Barker).

Like this :) He definately has a fey, 'not quite of this world' look about him at times!

Fallen angel perhaps?

Like this :) He definately has a fey, 'not quite of this world' look about him at times!

Fallen angel perhaps?

Yup, at times he definately can have a certain "Angelic" look about him. A fallen one maybe...., but still............

Maaike

Edited by Maaike Roeleveld

Good morning ladies,

Hope you had a great weekend.

I thought I'd post a few, just to start off the week.

Enjoy!

Maaike

Nice - especially Jimmy's grin in the second one.

He's all the more interesting because he looked so angelic (in the early days) but played like the devil.

Edited by WLL4LZ

Hi Zoe. I'm also new to the forum. Seems like a nice group of people here.

Now, just for the joy of it.

"Angels are beings beyond time and space. They have no obvious age or gender." (From a Gathering of Angels by Margaret Barker).

Hi Yellowrose :) It really does seem like a nice group of people here.

Love that picture of Jimmy :wub: he really does look angelic at times. He has this juxtaposition of delicacy and strength. It's breathtaking.

Edited by Zoe

I don't know. Do females dominate the market?

I thought Jimmy's guitar playing was awesome and beautiful before I ever saw how physically awesomely beautiful he is.

Young people today may find it hard to relate but we didn't necessarily know what musicians looked like! Someone could have a #1 record but unless they did television or had their photo on the album/single, you wouldn't know. It wasn't terribly important. Also, the rock press was about 99% male. Page was admired by some for being a guitar wizard & brilliant producer, or he and Zep were excoriated for being much too successful, rich, debauched and passé.

Three days and nights?! Bloody hell. I'd read the second extract before but it made it sound like it was a pretty brief thing. That's actually horrifying. And, as that writer comments, might well explain a lot.

LOL - wow. Jackie DeShannon turned him evil?! It's a cool story but I don't believe it.