Hot pics of Jimmy

Henrik

What was the first photo of Jimmy you collected? I confess I downloaded my first one just because I liked the colours - I was gathering photos of Robert at the time and sometimes Jimmy was in the frame too. It wasn't 'til I discovered the close-up photo of him singing that I thought - crikey, that Jimmy Page is not just a brilliant musician :)

post-27314-0-46454100-1414889476_thumb.j

post-27314-0-39772100-1414889969_thumb.j

^^^ Your first pic looks like it's from TSRTS, and that's where my first Jimmy pics are from. There are so many great shots of Jimmy from TSRTS, one of my favorites is my profile pic, another is the one below. He plays with so much passion, so glad it was captured on film!

post-26295-0-26452000-1414891536_thumb.j

haha, ok, slightly warm ;)

i sure was/am! i was fortunate enough to have my gear with me on the day and a venue that didn't mind, win win!

Slightly warm, haha, that's a bit better ;) That's amazing though that you were allowed to take those stunning photographs. I had a look at your other photography, such beautiful work :) I work in a pet store and we've just had our aquarium expanded, and it's made me think that we should get some professional photographs of it and the fish.

So I was just browsing pics of Jimmy and I came across this and thought that it was a great photo of him...love his smile :wub: his eyes light up when he smiles...sigh. And I'm looking at it and I get to thinking...there's Jack White who's much closer to my age and is cool and talented and all, blah, blah, blah...and I'm just not into him, nor am I into The Edge. Then there's this 70 year old man (I know he's a bit younger in this pic but even in interviews from days ago) and I'm hopelessly attracted to him as if he was 25 years old! I just cannot see age with him. I don't get it. And I'm starting to realise that I'm as attracted to older Jimmy as younger Jimmy, there's just no denying it. I have never liked a man 42 years my senior before, not even close.

What is going on? What is it about Jimmy Page? Do any of you wonderful ladies understand where I'm coming from?

There really is something about him...and I can't quite put my finger on it.

1z2nnr6.jpg

Hi Zoe. I have asked myself the same question & have a couple of theories.

One is that usually when we look at an older person, we only see age. We can't imagine the younger version or the whole lifetime of expereience there. With Jimmy we literally have a visual & professional record of his whole life so when we look at him now, we are seeing more in him than we do in others the same age. I think this is what older couples who are still in love see when they look adoringly at their partner.

And as for the attraction itself, I was drawn to him firstly thru his music but I became more interested in him when I discovered his other talents & interests - and then he became attractive to me. Most appealing to me, regardless of age, is his passion for whatever he is doing. In 'It might get loud., his is so obvious & I forget to look at the other two.I know he is far from perfect but it is also his complexity that is so fascinating.

Hi Zoe. I have asked myself the same question & have a couple of theories.

One is that usually when we look at an older person, we only see age. We can't imagine the younger version or the whole lifetime of expereience there. With Jimmy we literally have a visual & professional record of his whole life so when we look at him now, we are seeing more in him than we do in others the same age. I think this is what older couples who are still in love see when they look adoringly at their partner.

And as for the attraction itself, I was drawn to him firstly thru his music but I became more interested in him when I discovered his other talents & interests - and then he became attractive to me. Most appealing to me, regardless of age, is his passion for whatever he is doing. In 'It might get loud., his is so obvious & I forget to look at the other two.I know he is far from perfect but it is also his complexity that is so fascinating.

Thank you for the response, I think this explains it perfectly...I've never thought about it that way before. Having this record of Jimmy's life must help us to connect his older self to his younger self.

I was drawn to the music first too and then aesthetically it was actually Robert who first caught my eye...but the more I learn about Jimmy the more I am drawn to him. And I totally agree with you...in 'It Might Get Loud' Jimmy's passion is so apparent that I barely notice the other two, it's so endearing. As a very passionate person myself I think I naturally seek that out in others. The sheer power of the music must help also, when you watch Jimmy playing guitar and making this astoundingly beautiful, powerful music that really resonates and makes you feel so good, you must connect those feelings to the person producing it.