Hot pics of Jimmy

Henrik

The knowledge that he made such a good recovery alleviates the pain for me... here's some pics of him looking lovely and healthy and happy after cleaning up, to make up for it...1987_zps19f5632b.jpg

1992_zps6d27c5b1.jpg

1990_zps5f6f5cf1.jpg

No, they're different jackets - the black one with the purple sparkly bits on the shoulders and the brown one with the glittery bits, both of which were worn in Zeppelin days.

There are these which I have labelled as "1983 or 1984" - I don't know anything else (and I'm not even sure if the top one goes with the others):

1_zpsda912e3d.jpg

3_zps9d450cfd.jpg

2_zps271da76a.jpg

Then there's these, with similar outfit (note different scarf) which I have saved as "possibly 1985" but I don't know details:

poss1985a_zps8f160ddb.jpg

poss1985_zps9e0a4b89.jpg

Then there's these which I believe are December 1983 at the Rainbow Club, LA:

b_zps0c75554c.jpg

e_zps2277a672.jpg

c_zps4714825b.jpg

a_zps0cd7597c.jpg

d_zps7078e1d7.jpg

No doubt someone around here has more details.

All these pictures of him wearing various jackets with scarves, and gaps in his teeth, are from the A.R.M.S. tour. He was in terrible shape. The youtube videos from some of these shows are painful to watch.

All these pictures of him wearing various jackets with scarves, and gaps in his teeth, are from the A.R.M.S. tour. He was in terrible shape. The youtube videos from some of these shows are painful to watch.

From Michael Palin's diaries (20 Sept 1983):

"I am tempted by a phone call from Ray Cooper to attend the first of a two-night concert in aid of Multiple Sclerosis, in which many great rock stars of the '60's, all friends of Ronnie Lane who has MS, will be appearing, including Ray C.

[…] even Ray is upstaged by the extraordinary appearance of Jimmy Page, who weaves his way around the stage like a man who has been frozen in the last stages of drunkenness, before actually falling over. He sways, reels, totters, bends, but still manages to play superbly.

The others look on anxiously and Ray tells me at the end that Page isn't well. And he lives in Aleister Crowley's house.”

I also saw those YouTube videos from the ARMS performance, they are indeed painful to watch......

I think today, we can only be glad Jimmy cleaned up. Nowadays, at 70 years old, he actually really does look healthy and happy.

Maaike

All these pictures with the gaps in his teeth, are from the A.R.M.S. tour. He was in terrible shape. Some of the youtube videos of the shows are painful to watch.

Another thing I just noticed; a large and very noticeable stain on Page's pink jacket. For a man who was reported to be extremely vain about his appearance; it's telling that he would wear the jacket when it was in this condition.

Edited by Disco Duck

Jimmy Page has said quite a few times that everything that needs to be known about him can be learned through his music. He has made it quite clear that his private life is separate from and off-limits to the public.

Sometimes I wonder if some of the folks who claim to be such fans of his even listen to his music.

Meanwhile...
1fc62485bc1c1b243cd531fe121f3a16.jpg

Jimmy Page has said quite a few times that everything that needs to be known about him can be learned through his music. He has made it quite clear that his private life is separate from and off-limits to the public.

Sometimes I wonder if some of the folks who claim to be such fans of his even listen to his music.

Meanwhile...

1fc62485bc1c1b243cd531fe121f3a16.jpg

When was this photo taken? It's rare to see photos of him at public appearances wearing anything but black.

When was this photo taken? It's rare to see photos of him at public appearances wearing anything but black.

Towards the end of the O2 concert. He started out in a black coat and "stripped down", so to speak, as he went along, removing the coat, then the black vest, till he was in shirtsleeves. Here's another:

0141a1f42976e3dc2f23d2c51382e485.jpg