Hot pics of Jimmy

Henrik

Why do photographers feel the need to ruin a pic with big ugly watermarks when a suble watermark would suffice? :mellow:

I know I'm late with this but - the reason is to better protect their copyright. These pictures were not released by the photographer onto the internet for our enjoyment - they are here so that potential buyers can see a sample without being able to use them. If they put a small subtle watermark in the corner, magazine/book publishers might just crop the watermark out. It can and does happen, and professional photographers trying to make a living are always having their photographs stolen.

ooh amazonic, thankyou they are lovely! i especially like the third black and white one. very sexy!

You are welcome, Slave! I love the first one ....

I will try and post some pics of smoking hot Jimmy (that is J with a cig)

I am afraid not. That gift is already sold out!! :lol:

I love all the wonderfull pics- they are gorgeous, thanks!

That´s a pitty, that this gift is sold out :(. But don´t be sad, I have for you a Jimmy poster, which I have made for me and for you all. It´s large, it has a high graphic resolution, so you can print a quite large pic from it. I print 4 pages and then glue them together, because I have not such printer :D. Maybe they could make it in some of our photoshops in the city.

Oh...I have realized now, that my photobucket doesn´t master pic of 2000x1300 megapixel. If somebody wants the bigger pic, send me a message! :)

Lordoftheguitarjimmy.jpg

Edited by Spacewoman

Oh...I have realized now, that my photobucket doesn´t master pic of 2000x1300 megapixel. If somebody wants the bigger pic, send me a message! :)

Lordoftheguitarjimmy.jpg

That is nice, Spacewoman. Thanks for that! :)

That´s a pitty, that this gift is sold out :(. But don´t be sad, I have for you a Jimmy poster, which I have made for me and for you all. It´s large, it has a high graphic resolution, so you can print a quite large pic from it. I print 4 pages and then glue them together, because I have not such printer :D. Maybe they could make it in some of our photoshops in the city.

Lordoftheguitarjimmy.jpg

That is gorgeous!