Hot pics of Jimmy

Henrik

^ A few new to me & really like the first couple & the last one.

Know it's partly the perspective (& colours) but that photo really emphasises what a big man Peter was. Can see how he'd be useful as both bodyguard & manager for a slim guy who didn't enjoy getting beaten up. Can't imagine Peter was into scarves before he met Jimmy. But who's going to tell him that scarf's just not working for him?!

Cowarly lot - sending three guys to rough up a musician!

Guess they had to corner him; they would never have caught him in a chase, especially if there were fences to be hurdled :)

But Peter was an inspired choice as it turned out, in so many ways, wasn't he? (Like a few other choices Jimmy made around that time.)

• 2 weeks later...

Thanx to you all, I enjoy every of your contibutions as well. I'm not easily online so I can't visit much but I'm glad to meet you guys.

All the best to the birthday boy. I'm away from my folders, No pics today :(

Edited by Darlas y

Wo, that's an intense gaze in that first photo Maike!

I like Jimmy's long locks but he he looks so cute with short hair - love that 4th one - someone give that man a guitar :)

Agree, Pinterest is definately worth a look.

Edited by WLL4LZ

1f30b37d1739c392472f953f378536fa.jpg

The text to go along with this picture says:

“I think it’s got to be all part of our DNA, this mass communication through music. That’s what it is. It’s got to be, hasn’t it? Music is the one thing that has been consistently there for me. It hasn’t let me down. - Jimmy Page"

I think Jimmy very much has good point here. Also for me as a hobby musician, music is that one thing that is always there for me.

Even when nothing or nobody else is..............

Maaike

Edit:

-Same picture, different text...... (However......., once again, Jimmy has a good point here regarding music........ :blush:)

c75e439304f8c796d6a58e1eb72e8c3b.jpg

Edited by Maaike Roeleveld

^ I really like this photo Maike.

The first, high-contrast version is such a great image.

Jimmy certainly has music in his DNA!

And I can't & don't want to imagine a life without music.

Edited by WLL4LZ

c75e439304f8c796d6a58e1eb72e8c3b.jpg

Just would like to point out, it was the late and great JEFF BUCKLEY who said that at a concert in Australia, as Jimmy Page and Robert Plant sat in the audience and Jimmy told that tale later in an interview.

Edited by zeppcollect