Hot pics of Jimmy

Henrik

• 3 weeks later...

I love how JPJ is studiously not looking at the couple copulating place right in front of him.

LOL! I remember also seeing the whole photo here on this forum.

Awkward moment indeed....., but also kind of funny to see how everyone seems to react to the whole situation....

LOL! Jimmy seems to be clearly checking the female half of the couple........

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

This was my favorite thread back in the day....both on the original incarnation of the site I first registered at in 2004, plus this one when it moved here in 2007. I believe there was a picture that was required to be posted every 100 pages, and if memory serves, it's this one:

jimmy025.jpg

Brings it all back. I spent many a night in college, surfing through endless pages of this thread (and its previous counterpart) instead of going to sleep when I had class at 8 a.m. the next morning. :lol:

Edited by Electrophile

In post #11087, it looks like Jimmy is playing a left handed guitar (with the bow). Don't remember this being brought up, normally I don't notice these sort of things?

The picture is the wrong way round.

In post #11087, it looks like Jimmy is playing a left handed guitar (with the bow). Don't remember this being brought up, normally I don't notice these sort of things?

That would be one of the pictures I posted. I found the picture on Pinterest and only realized it was flipped after posting it........

Another oldie, but goodie. Anyone know what happened to his hand at the time.......?

4561a2316e30d384bf8a997d4a0bf699.jpg

I think that's the incident in 1973, where it was put about that he'd caught it in a fence at LA airport whilst greeting fans. Although if I remember correctly, Morgana Welch in Hollywood Diaries claims that this was a lie and it actually happened when she and some fellow groupies threw him in the pool on the Riot House roof.

I think that's the incident in 1973, where it was put about that he'd caught it in a fence at LA airport whilst greeting fans. Although if I remember correctly, Morgana Welch in Hollywood Diaries claims that this was a lie and it actually happened when she and some fellow groupies threw him in the pool on the Riot House roof.

I see...... Too bad he hurt his hand at the time...., but a pretty funny thought if some groupies indeed threw him in the pool....... lol!

Maaike

• 2 weeks later...

Can anyone tell me more about the '77 pic above? Never seen it before - I'd love to get a poster of that.

Not too many photos are labeled, so not sure which photo you mean.

Thanks Sue - it's been a long time since I posted here, but I always appreciated your insights. Any idea where I can get my hands on a quality print of this? You may remember that I'm a '77 fanatic, and this is the image that I've been waiting to come across - it really speaks to me, in terms of the magic of the '77 tour.