Hot pics of Jimmy

Henrik

Thanks Sue - it's been a long time since I posted here, but I always appreciated your insights. Any idea where I can get my hands on a quality print of this? You may remember that I'm a '77 fanatic, and this is the image that I've been waiting to come across - it really speaks to me, in terms of the magic of the '77 tour.

this will help hopefully:

https://fastmagazine.wordpress.com/led-zeppelin-1977/

• 1 month later...

Ladies, guess today I am in a Yardbird-Jimmy mood somehow....

fcee28c25c13152535c87e6777de6b71.jpg

d33c86f32e400a6e8d9ff6bde1da3fba.jpg

fa4595d7baf5357680e23e141330fbf6.jpg

031f2c8f609eb0523e570b362296cba7.jpg

And off course ladies, wishing you all a great new year, full of love. happiness, health and... music.

Maaike

I once read that Linda McCartney took the bottom photo. Is this true?

• 2 weeks later...

Timeless Echoes of youth'77 Jimmy!

..."Flowers Blossom in the Gardens, when you and I meet in the deserts" - A. Bakshi'75

">http://jimmypagesmile_zps06fa2134.jpg

...many worlds remain beyond the Stars, and Love, your devotion shall remain endless, as the Universe itself!!...Iqbal

....Maaike, thank you for posting those photos for me..always a journey into beautiful Universe beyond this world!! The last photo from 75, the Egyptian Popyrus, my next venture..!!

..and Ross62, Jimmy so Charismatic and totally himself, in LF...

....Maaike, thank you for posting those photos for me..always a journey into beautiful Universe beyond this world!! The last photo from 75, the Egyptian Popyrus, my next venture..!!

..and Ross62, Jimmy so Charismatic and totally himself, in LF...

:drinks:

All 556 pages done! I have been camped out in this thread over my morning coffee this past week

It has most indeed been a pleasure scrolling through this pictorial journey of Jimmy Page.

There are so many lovely pictures. I can't pick a favorite, but there are definitely a number I can stare at. ;)

Thank you to everybody who spent time gathering.

• 1 month later...

Anxss,

Where did you find it? I may be completely wrong, but the guy in the background on the right looks a bit like Nech Tytla who runs 'For Badgeholders Only'.

Yes, that's me. Imagine finding this on here after not logging in for years. neato

I have to chuckle a bit when out of every topic and thread on this entire Led Zeppelin Forum
It appears this thread Hot Pics of Jimmy  has the most views. Over a million views.
The power of Jimmy Page lol :lol:

While I love seeing the photos, I'm a writer and researcher, and so I find it frustrating that most of the photos have no explanation with them: date, location, photo credit or anything else to identify them.  Thus I end up not looking at this forum all that much even though it's full of great photos.

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
On 5/29/2015 at 6:01 PM, mielazul said:

Can anyone tell me more about the '77 pic above? Never seen it before - I'd love to get a poster of that.

It looks like a still from the Seattle show...maybe I'm wrong,but I've seen it b4 too.

• 10 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 1/1/2014 at 2:05 AM, AutumnGrl said:

I've been gone way too long(almost 2 years), oh how I've missed this gorgeous sexy man.

So hilarious that this was my last post. I guess about every two or three years I feel the urge to lust over pics of this lovely man. :P:wub:

Edited by AutumnGrl

• 2 weeks later...