Hot pics of Jimmy

Henrik

Hey, everyone!

I'm new to the forum here, but have spent a good amount of my time scrolling through these pages here.  I think it's safe to say I am definitely a Pagette like many of the ladies here. ^_^

Just wondering if any of you are still here, as you all seem genuinely nice, and we all have a common interest. ;)

I'm sure there are more undiscovered Pagey pics for all of us out there, and if not, we can certainly discuss the many lovely features of Pagey. :wub:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Knock knock knock hello?  Anybody..:wave:

I was half kidding when I brought it up,  but nah now I want to know. Any story behind the
naked plastic doll thing pinned to Jimmy's lapel in the above image.  I don't care make one
up if you have to.  HA! 
:lol:

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 10 months later...
On 1/18/2017 at 12:19 PM, Annabel Page said:

Hey, everyone!

I'm new to the forum here, but have spent a good amount of my time scrolling through these pages here.  I think it's safe to say I am definitely a Pagette like many of the ladies here. ^_^

Just wondering if any of you are still here, as you all seem genuinely nice, and we all have a common interest. ;)

I'm sure there are more undiscovered Pagey pics for all of us out there, and if not, we can certainly discuss the many lovely features of Pagey. :wub:

🙋‍♀️ Signed up last night. Pagette all the way - found this thread. 😍.  Where do I sign up for that club?

On 1/29/2017 at 11:53 AM, Zeppelintine118 said:

:wub:

photo-of-led-zeppelin-and-jimmy-page-with-led-zeppelin-performing-picture-id85216617.jpeg

jimmy-page-from-led-zeppelin-performs-live-on-stage-at-nassau-during-picture-id97577539.jpeg

jimmy-page-of-led-zeppelin-poses-backstage-at-oude-rai-on-27th-may-picture-id104322968.jpeg

Top pic in this group; I swear, Travolta stole that look/suit from Jimmy for Saturday Night Fever... the timeline matches, isn't that around '75 when The Jimma wore that suit and shirt?

• 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 9 months later...