Hot pics of Jimmy

Henrik

sweatybabeoh.jpg

Thanks for this one! I love sweaty Jimmy. :rolleyes: especially in the D&C solo.

From the TSRTS dvd I always have a thing about the Dazed & Confused solo. It's one of his best solos, so full of emotions..the start of it with that weird and eerie feel to it played with the bow, then it just erupts into that fast and heavy tempo that makes your heartbeat goes even faster. Orgasmic solo, that's how I call it... :rolleyes: hhaha

Give me some pics of Jimmy playing that solo, pls..

Thanks for this one! I love sweaty Jimmy. :rolleyes: especially in the D&C solo.

From the TSRTS dvd I always have a thing about the Dazed & Confused solo. It's one of his best solos, so full of emotions..the start of it with that weird and eerie feel to it played with the bow, then it just erupts into that fast and heavy tempo that makes your heartbeat goes even faster. Orgasmic solo, that's how I call it... :rolleyes: hhaha

Give me some pics of Jimmy playing that solo, pls..

I think those are from this solo :)

pageyinred.jpg

sexypageylostinmusic.jpg

sexypagey.jpg

Edited by Spacewoman

passionatejimmymsg.jpg

passionmsg.jpg

passionatejim2.jpg

LedZepBanner.jpg

Thank you. I'm going to make a bookmark out of the banner. Are you able make a picture of him doing his cute little 'Indian' bow near the end. I love that. Or with the carnation in his mouth. Both times he's dripping in sweat and so hot!

Edited by aen27

I think he likes having his picture taken. That's good. Have you seen the ones where he flips off the photographer? I saw those in guitar world here in the U.S. He was on the cover with the Black Crows in 2000.

I NEED those bottom 2 pics but when I right click to save they are blank??? Huh? Could someone repost these please? Pretty please?!

Many thanks!

Edit: OK, great, I see the quote function didn't take the pics...they are the two pics of Jimmy sitting in a high back wicker chair with a huge scarf draped over it....if anyone can remember, I was on page 35 or somewhere around there when I quoted...

Making my way slowly through these pics....awesome everyone!

Edited by Medhb

I NEED those bottom 2 pics but when I right click to save they are blank??? Huh? Could someone repost these please? Pretty please?!

Many thanks!

Edit: OK, great, I see the quote function didn't take the pics...they are the two pics of Jimmy sitting in a high back wicker chair with a huge scarf draped over it....if anyone can remember, I was on page 35 or somewhere around there when I quoted...

Making my way slowly through these pics....awesome everyone!

i love your sig! his eyes are to die for

Hey! I was looking for Medhb's pic - didn't find it, sorry - but found this one instead and just needed to repost it.

Here it is:

lzjpviijd8.jpg

Know what I mean? :wub:

PS Where do you find all the great pics? When I'm looking for Photos of him with Google, I just find some I already know...not that I could't look at them all the time... :rolleyes::wub:

Thanks, Spacewoman! You're the best! The pics are lovely.

But I am hard to please... I want more. hahhahha

Check this out, from approx. 7.45 and close to 8.00 of this video.. this is what I want... ;)

thank you!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=endbQYYBsbA

That´s all right! I will do it, but I´m just downloading the DVD for already one week. I have a low internet speed and so it will last still nearly one week. I must have this DVD to make it and I´m so excited and I´m so looking forward to it. Jimmy is guitar god! Everybody told me that this DVD from Earls court from the 24. 5. is awesome. I can´t wait to have it and then I will do some captures.

I want Jimmy so much, I could watch him on DVD all day long! :wub:

I will do it, but I´m just downloading the DVD for already one week. I can´t wait to have it and then I will do some captures.

I want Jimmy so much, I could watch him on DVD all day long! :wub:

You mean, that you haven't got the 2003 and the TSRS DVDs? :blink:

And no wonder you love getting all these captures for us ladies. Come on, it's only an excuse to watch and enjoy Jimmy all day and all night... ;)

You mean, that you haven't got the 2003 and the TSRS DVDs? :blink:

And no wonder you love getting all these captures for us ladies. Come on, it's only an excuse to watch and enjoy Jimmy all day and all night... ;)

You´re right. it´s an excuse! :lol: Who only wouldn´t like to watch such a gorgeous man? :wub:

I have the 2003 and the TSRTS DVD´s but I haven´t the DVD from 24. 5. Earl´s Court yet. I can´t wait! I watched D a C yeterday on youtube and I was stunned. But the captures from You tube would be small and blury. So just wait, they will come soon and in better quality! :)

He is so handsome in all of these, and hotter, if that's possible, when he wears those shades later. I love the first and second pictures so much. I can't stop looking at the first one, he looks so sexy. I've been wondering who that is that's with him. I seem to remember reading he needed a bodyguard on some of the later tours. Perhaps that's who that gentlemen is.

pageyceaserschariot77.jpg

pagey79.jpg

pagey772.jpg

pagey792.jpg

Edited by aen27