Hot pics of Jimmy

Henrik

look

hey ladies. you have have a mission. there are a billion pictures on this slide show I have never seen and have never been on this forum. find them and post them! lol

You found a real gem there!! There are several cool things about this vid...the first song Jimmy wrote for Jackie DeShannon whom he was leaving in London to make it big in the States...it was later restructured as Tangerine as you can probably tell. BUT, the coolest is that second song..."She just Satisfies" It's the ONLY song Jimmy ever sang, and he played every single instrument on that recording except the drums. That 45 would be quite a collectors item!!

You ladies are all so wonderful! It's great to be able to come here and relate to fellow obsessed women, LOL! We should actually be a 'support' group. "Hi, my name is Medhb and I admit it, am obbsessed with Jimmy Page"

Truly, I can think of no other single person outside of Marilyn Monroe and Elvis Presley that are such legends. And Jimmy's the LIVING one!! I'd be curious about the age range of all of us....he can excite us whether we're 13 or 130!!! I wonder if he has any clue what he still does to women....even when he's thousands of miles away?! Ahhhhh....I think maybe he does ; ) Jimena is certainly the luckiest woman in the world. She must be quite a special lady. I'm certainly glad that she makes our Jimmy happy and healthy!

OK....wow! Off my soapbox now!

You found a real gem there!! There are several cool things about this vid...the first song Jimmy wrote for Jackie DeShannon whom he was leaving in London to make it big in the States...it was later restructured as Tangerine as you can probably tell. BUT, the coolest is that second song..."She just Satisfies" It's the ONLY song Jimmy ever sang, and he played every single instrument on that recording except the drums. That 45 would be quite a collectors item!!

You ladies are all so wonderful! It's great to be able to come here and relate to fellow obsessed women, LOL! We should actually be a 'support' group. "Hi, my name is Medhb and I admit it, am obbsessed with Jimmy Page"

Truly, I can think of no other single person outside of Marilyn Monroe and Elvis Presley that are such legends. And Jimmy's the LIVING one!! I'd be curious about the age range of all of us....he can excite us whether we're 13 or 130!!! I wonder if he has any clue what he still does to women....even when he's thousands of miles away?! Ahhhhh....I think maybe he does ; ) Jimena is certainly the luckiest woman in the world. She must be quite a special lady. I'm certainly glad that she makes our Jimmy happy and healthy!

Well, I'm 33. You're right, it is like a support group and it is so cool to come here. It's like a fix too. I kind of have the feeling he knows too what he does to us too, and he's so cute. Jimena is the luckiest woman in the world and she must special if she makes our Jimmy happy.

So, let's keep on posting, and posting, and posting Jimmy...

I have to say that I have collected almost more pics of JP than of my beloved ones (family, etc)... :D

I have too...:D

VTS_03_300571201-06-07.jpg

VTS_03_300577701-06-15.jpg

VTS_09_100823319-29-51.jpg

VTS_03_102131400-21-15.jpg

That´s pics are from New version of The song remains,isn´t that?

look

hey ladies. you have have a mission. there are a billion pictures on this slide show I have never seen and have never been on this forum. find them and post them! lol

O.Fucking.Hell.Why.Are.You.Doing.This.To.Me.I.Am.Dying!!!!

This man is killing me. Any time I'm looking at or listening to him.

:wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

Have to change my opinion on him as a singer. I always read he wasn't very good, but man, he HAS a cool voice, could come through as a Beatle, don't you think?

And I am 15, one of the younger Page-victims ( if I may call us like this...), my younger sis is always kidding me. Do your famaily understand you?

Another question: does anyone have the video of young jimmy playing the guitar in a TV show. I heard the roumor it was on youtube but I didnÄt find it?

Thankya!

Edited by lucyinthesky

[quote name='lucyinthesky' Another question: does anyone have the video of young jimmy playing the guitar in a TV show. I heard the roumor it was on youtube but I didnÄt find it?

Thankya!

Erm i am computer r*****d and i can't post the link, i am going on "post link" on the reply page but there are missing files and i don't know which, but i have found one which is him playing in 1957, so if you type into the search engine "jimmy page 1957" you will find it or if you are unsure you have found it he is appearing on Huw Wheldon Show, BBC TV.

P.S he looks so adorible!

:hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical:

That made my day! When he whistles! OMG.

He was 13 years old then? The books (ok HOTG i confess) he started playing at 14...

That's my new fav video! Though I din't like the music. And youre right: he was a adorible kid.

ALL YE WHO READ THIS: WATCH THAT VID ANYTIME YOURE DOWN; IT'LL MAKE YOU HAPPY

OMG i love this one, he has the most beautiful eyes..................... :wub::wub::wub:

Has to be my fave....that's the one I made my tagline from :)

Can you embed vids on this site? Haven't figured out how yet but here's that link to Jimmy's skiffle band....love that he was planning to do biological research...Ahahahahaha!! He can start with me!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j0tAOIQiz-8

Love you Ladies!!

Oh, God I know. People think I'm crazy. My mom calls him the Quaker Oats guy (I think its just his hair that makes him SEMI look like him lol) And when Zeppelin was on the cover of the Rolling Stone someone wrote in to the magazine "I understand why Robert Plant and John Paul Jones are on the cover, but what's the deal with the Quaker Oats guy?" So now I never hear the end of it. Well, he's the sexiest Quaker Oats man in the world then hahaha. And I'm going to be 17 next week, and I want to lose my virginity to a 63 year old. Amazing lol.

I´m posting a pic of Jimmy, which I have become from our friend manuforte from Canada.

Thanks very much :thanku:

He looks adorable even in his age- which another man does that? :wub:

Japan2008.jpg

:hysterical: I pause this exact part on youtube at least once a day and keep it up on my screen while I'm at work! I'm so glad someone has a pic of it now!! :hysterical:

I´m posting a pic of Jimmy, which I have become from our friend manuforte from Canada.

Thanks very much :thanku:

He looks adorable even in his age- which another man does that? :wub:

Japan2008.jpg

i think this is from one of the japanese interviews earlier this year? when i first saw it, i couldnt believe how lovely and smooth, and wrinkle free his skin is! i want to know what skincare products he uses! he doesnt look one bit out of place next to jimena, and she is not yet 40! he absolutely still does it for me, i would give anything to have him in my life. ive been in love, yes LOVE with him for over 30 years now. im 46 and he still makes me feel like a giggly teenager. hope it never ends!

the name of this photo.....wtf? i havent seen this one before, do tell!

Yeah! New one on me too! Great shot! Looks like one of his home recording studios.....would love any additional info...

Keep em coming Ladies, you guys rawk!! Love the black and white still from Japan....loverly shot!!!