Hot pics of Jimmy

Henrik

Oh yeah, I love all his outfits, but the trousers he wears... HOT HOT HOT!!!

He's the reason why I liked flared trousers even when I was a little child and neither was in love with him nor knew his name...

You were bewitched back then! :). This is the magic of our Jimmy!

VTS_09_101552702-41-34.jpg

Yes I took it at the NY premiere of TSRTS (and got his autograph at the same time).

Thanks so much for the compliment!!

Lucky Biotch! :lol: You know I'm really just green with envy...we need a green with envy icon!

Thanks for the welcome Tie Die! This board rocks! You ladies are GREAT! Ya know, if Jimmy ever needed a little ego pick me up....THIS would be the place he should come! Can you imagine him reading our posts....Ahahahahaaa!! He would have to think we were insane...either that or....Hum...my magic works so well!!!

Forgive me if this is a repost (I admit, I've nabbed tons of pic from here!) but I love the artistry of this shot:

31P0DnCxHOL_AA240_-1.jpg

Sheesh, Jimmy was so athletic really...All 100 pounds of him were fire unleashed!

jp85inginocchio26tk.jpg

How he had the strength to pull this off....

0564485800.jpg

And Jimmy, awwww honey, here - let me keep you warm Sugar....

cmon.jpg

And this classic....The Eyes have it....window to the Soul

Edited to add: Ummmm diggin the lips here too....

j119hb3.jpg

Edited by Medhb

That's amazing!

You are a lucky girl indeed.

Thanks again - and as all these years have past I realize how lucky and fortunate I really was.

Led Zeppelin really made the late 60's and 70's a fantastic time to grow up in IMO.

Here is the picture, although it is a scanned copy so it's a little grainy.

pagey76-1.jpg

:wub::wub::wub:

Thanks again - and as all these years have past I realize how lucky and fortunate I really was.

Led Zeppelin really made the late 60's and 70's a fantastic time to grow up in IMO.

Here is the picture, although it is a scanned copy so it's a little grainy.

pagey76-1.jpg

:wub::wub::wub:

You are really very, very lucky! I wish I was there too... :wub:

EarlscourtJimmy.jpg

sweetsexychestjimmy.jpg

This chest...this sweet tummy...those pouting lips... I can´t anymore... I´ll die...

hot2.gif

I need some ice_cube.jpg

EarlscourtJimmy.jpg

sweetsexychestjimmy.jpg

This chest...this sweet tummy...those pouting lips... I can´t anymore... I´ll die...

hot2.gif

I need some ice_cube.jpg

Thanks so much, and these pictures are very sweet, especially the second one :wub::wub:

Pass that ice over when you're done with it!!

EarlscourtJimmy.jpg

sweetsexychestjimmy.jpg

hot2.gif

I need some ice_cube.jpg

Don't lie to yourself, you don't wanna have ice, this fire is to good to cool it down. :D

And I'm still wondering how he could manage to hold this doubleneck for twenty minuits or a Les Paul for three hours.

I have quite the same height and stature and after holding my dad's doubleneck for 5 min. I nearly broke down. Just can repeat: this man is amazing!!! :wub: :wub:

Edited by lucyinthesky

Yes I took it at the NY premiere of TSRTS (and got his autograph at the same time).

Thanks so much for the compliment!!

It's a great (and quite unique) pic - you should offer it to an agency so it is available for future Zep books, as it gets dull seeing the same old pics all the time.

I had seen elsewhere (on this forum) a brief recount of your TSRTS story, if you ever have told it at length - or would like to - or would like to PM it - I'd love to hear it!

Great pic - thanks for sharing a treasure! :beer:

Wow! That is quite something! I bet you have it framed and keep it in a place where you can watch it all the time! Maybe on your bedtable? I would.. ;)

It's a great (and quite unique) pic - you should offer it to an agency so it is available for future Zep books, as it gets dull seeing the same old pics all the time.

I had seen elsewhere (on this forum) a brief recount of your TSRTS story, if you ever have told it at length - or would like to - or would like to PM it - I'd love to hear it!

Great pic - thanks for sharing a treasure! :beer:

Thanks so much Knebby - I have not shared that picture with many people over the years, but I thought that this was a perfect place to share it. I know that the Zep fans would really appreciate it as much as I do. I never thought about offering it to an agency, that is definitely something to think about. And I will definitely PM you, thanks!

Wow! That is quite something! I bet you have it framed and keep it in a place where you can watch it all the time! Maybe on your bedtable? I would.. ;)

Thanks Amazonic, I actually had the picture blown up right after I took it into a poster (only in b&w because my parents paid for it). I had it hanging over my bed so that Pagey was the last thing I saw before going to sleep :lol: What can I say...

Sheesh, Jimmy was so athletic really...All 100 pounds of him were fire unleashed!

jp85inginocchio26tk.jpg

How he had the strength to pull this off....

0564485800.jpg

And Jimmy, awwww honey, here - let me keep you warm Sugar....

cmon.jpg

And this classic....The Eyes have it....window to the Soul

Edited to add: Ummmm diggin the lips here too....

j119hb3.jpg

the first pic and the last one, delicious, thankyou!