Hot pics of Jimmy

Henrik

Thanks again - and as all these years have past I realize how lucky and fortunate I really was.

Led Zeppelin really made the late 60's and 70's a fantastic time to grow up in IMO.

Here is the picture, although it is a scanned copy so it's a little grainy.

pagey76-1.jpg

:wub::wub::wub:

Wow what a story and photo as well! :thumbsup: Thanks for posting a bigger version of that. ^_^

And all of Jimmy's outfits are sort of burned into my brain from what I've seen in photos and video, so this is a "new" one for me. :cheer:

JPoldernicesmoke.jpg

knebworth79.jpg

17439632-17439634-large.jpg

LedZepBanner.jpg

OMG he is just so....just so unbearible..unbearibley gorgeous :wub: :wub: :wub:

p.s Spacewomen i have finaly printed out those pictures of Jimmy (and kiss) and stuck them on my wall opposite my bed :D:D

My sister won't stop going on about how i am obssesive...wierd.......and how i am in love with him and stuff......she also said something which was offensive to Jimmy so i locked her outside the house but she called mum and came back in......it was my reaction, you can't blame me :(.

My mum however thnks that i am cool,and now every time she comes in to my room she always says "wow he is gorgeous isn't he...too bad that was so long ago" I would have said that he still is but that would have seen wired in her eyes.

OMG he is just so....just so unbearible..unbearibley gorgeous :wub: :wub: :wub:

p.s Spacewomen i have finaly printed out those pictures of Jimmy (and kiss) and stuck them on my wall opposite my bed :D:D

My sister won't stop going on about how i am obssesive...wierd.......and how i am in love with him and stuff......she also said something which was offensive to Jimmy so i locked her outside the house but she called mum and came back in......it was my reaction, you can't blame me :(.

My mum however thnks that i am cool,and now every time she comes in to my room she always says "wow he is gorgeous isn't he...too bad that was so long ago" I would have said that he still is but that would have seen wired in her eyes.

I would like to know- how old is your sister? :)

And you are not obsessive- not at all! This is no crime to love such a gorgeous, talented, awesome man like Jimmy. You are only showing that you have a great taste in music.

Oh, that´s great that you have printed those posters- I´m flattered... :) thank you :)

And hold on, Jimmy and his music are worth of it!

I would like to know- how old is your sister? :)

And you are not obsessive- not at all! This is no crime to love such a gorgeous, talented, awesome man like Jimmy. You are only showing that you have a great taste in music.

Oh, that´s great that you have printed those posters- I´m flattered... :) thank you :)

And hold on, Jimmy and his music are worth of it!

My sister is 13, she into stuff like Avril Lavigne and oasis, S club 7&8, Nelly furtado, tokio hotel.

I know you can never be too obsessive.

Sometimes i wonder if we really are related......the stuff she says about LedZep.....it makes me wonna cry :(:(:(

Edited by Jimmy's A Legend

I love all of those and your sig picture, IluvJimmyPage. (I've been printing about everything for my elaborate scrapbook I have been making of him.) He's so gorgeous in that burgandy coat. I'm not surprised he signed for you. He looks so happy in your picture. Couldn't find this anywhere, but Ross just posted his new pictures and they were all worth waiting for. Sorry if they are posted elsewhere. I just gasped when I saw them. He's absolutely so beautiful. I can not wait until "It Might Get Loud" comes out.

jimmy-page-bw80.jpg

jimmy-page-bw76.jpg

jimmy-page-bw75.jpg

jimmy-page-bw74.jpg

jimmy-page-bw73.jpg

Edited by aen27

I love all of those and your sig picture, IluvJimmyPage. (I've been printing about everything for my elaborate scrapbook I have been making of him.) He's so gorgeous in that burgandy coat. I'm not surprised he signed for you. He looks so happy in your picture. Couldn't find this anywhere, but Ross just posted his new pictures and they were all worth waiting for. Sorry if they are posted elsewhere. I just gasped when I saw them. He's absolutely so beautiful. I can not wait until "It Might Get Loud" comes out.

jimmy-page-bw80.jpg

jimmy-page-bw76.jpg

jimmy-page-bw75.jpg

jimmy-page-bw74.jpg

jimmy-page-bw73.jpg

Wow. Remember in the movie when he was climbing the mountain? I think this is who was at the top.

My sister is 13, she into stuff like Avril Lavigne and oasis, S club 7&8, Nelly furtado, tokio hotel.

Sometimes i wonder if we really are related......the stuff she says about LedZep.....it makes me wonna cry :(:(:(

Oh I know how it feels...

Maybe OUR little sisters are related! My sis (though I really love her) likes the same music and says the same aweful things about Jimmy.

I can't understand why teenagers like tokio hotel!

And what is "It might get loud"???

Sorry that I am this uninformed :huh:

Hey, what's wrong with Oasis? Just cause they're a little crabby doesn't mean they're not a good band :P

Oh I know how it feels...

Maybe OUR little sisters are related! My sis (though I really love her) likes the same music and says the same aweful things about Jimmy.

I can't understand why teenagers like tokio hotel!

And what is "It might get loud"???

Sorry that I am this uninformed :huh:

It's the documentary that Jimmy, Jack White and the Edge will be in about guitars. It will go to each one of them and some of Jimmy's new music will be in it. It will have to do until he releases his solo album, and we'll get to see him! It is the documentary that he is refering to in his Uncut interview. They jam together at one point. It's being shown at Cannes, from what I heard before it is offically released.

Edited by aen27

I know some people in my age (I´m 43) and they don´t like LZ as well...I think that this is not a question of age. The music of LZ is so magic, so surreal, sometimes not from this world- and some people don´t understand it. To understand and love LZ music you must have your mind and heart open- and you have it, I´m sure :)

So don´t cry and be proud of yourself! :) Maybe your sister will discover it later and will open her heart too!

It's the documentary that Jimmy, Jack White and the Edge will be in about guitars. It will go to each one of them and some of Jimmy's new music will be in it. It is the documentary that he is refering to in his Uncut interview. They jam together at one point. It's being shown at Cannes, from what I heard before it is offically released.

Oh, that sounds great! Can't wait to see this. Hope I can see it, German TV is horrible... or is it a cinema thing?

If they were it would explain ALOT if things besides our tastes in music.

I am a teenager myself but i don't like tokio hotel.

My sister drives everyone upu the wall, as soon as she walks into the room she manages to piss someone off, and that is usually me.

She always manages ot find something to critise about my taste inmusic even if it doesn't make any sence.

And Suz i didn't say there was anything wrong with Oasis, they are just what my sister listens to and are not my tatse in music.

Don't get me wrong, please. I am a teenager too (15)

But you have to understand that I am from Germany, where the TH mania is the worst ever.

And I agree, Oasis are quite good.

Peace!

I know some people in my age (I´m 43) and they don´t like LZ as well...I think that this is not a question of age. The music of LZ is so magic, so surreal, sometimes not from this world- and some people don´t understand it. To understand and love LZ music you must have your mind and heart open- and you have it, I´m sure :)

So don´t cry and be proud of yourself! :) Maybe your sister will discover it later and will open her heart too!

She did like Zep for 2 days!.....no seriously that's good (for my sis) she liked STH and Black Dog.....she begged me to play them all the time......and i was thinking..."wow this is good maybe she is finaly getting the message that they are the greatest band ever"...but alas she then decided that she didn't like them anymore...they were boring.....samey.......a bunch of freaks :'( :'( :'( :'(

I am a proud fan and always will be a proud fan :)

I just figured out what It Might Get Loud is, but can someone answer my other question? Does Jimmy have a mullet or what? Not that it makes a difference, he's earned the right to one if he wants it, I'm just curious.

Wow what a story and photo as well! :thumbsup: Thanks for posting a bigger version of that. ^_^

And all of Jimmy's outfits are sort of burned into my brain from what I've seen in photos and video, so this is a "new" one for me. :cheer:

I love all of those and your sig picture, IluvJimmyPage. (I've been printing about everything for my elaborate scrapbook I have been making of him.) He's so gorgeous in that burgandy coat. I'm not surprised he signed for you. He looks so happy in your picture.

Thanks both 'the ocean' and 'aen27' for the replies about the picture. I have been keeping it to myself for a lot of years, but felt that this was definitely the right time and place to share with people. He is such a beautiful man and I know that everyone here just can't get enough of him just like me. And yes he seemed to be extremely happy that night, talking with and shaking hands of all the fans. It makes me so happy that everyone likes the picture :)

Thanks both 'the ocean' and 'aen27' for the replies about the picture. I have been keeping it to myself for a lot of years, but felt that this was definitely the right time and place to share with people. He is such a beautiful man and I know that everyone here just can't get enough of him just like me. And yes he seemed to be extremely happy that night, talking with and shaking hands of all the fans. It makes me so happy that everyone likes the picture :)

I love this picture! It was certainly the greatest experience of your life :)

For all Jimmy girls some more pics of our beloved darling :wub:

6jv.jpg

PN004647-1-1.jpg

VTS_09_101879902-45-11.jpg

VTS_09_101939802-48-24.jpg

LedZepBanner.jpg

jimmy-page-bw80.jpg

jimmy-page-bw76.jpg

jimmy-page-bw75.jpg

jimmy-page-bw74.jpg

jimmy-page-bw73.jpg

these are so lovely, he looks so healthy! and i love his long hair. just wanna run my fingers through it......................