Hot pics of Jimmy

Henrik

Is anyone else having trouble getting on Ross Halfin's site? I keep getting this:

"Forbidden

You don't have permission to access / on this server."

I need my fix, man, and I'm getting shut down.... :angry:

So am I. Can anyone guess why?

So am I. Can anyone guess why?

Are you implying it's because we post them here? I doubt he cares. He would be worried if people took the photos and used them to sell something, i.e. magazines. We are not doing that. Plus, we give him credit all the time. If anything, we help him advertise! :D

P.S. If that's not what you were implying; if you were sincerely asking; my apologies. It's hard to tell tone on a message board.

Are you implying it's because we post them here? I doubt he cares. He would be worried if people took the photos and used them to sell something, i.e. magazines. We are not doing that. Plus, we give him credit all the time. If anything, we help him advertise! :D

P.S. If that's not what you were implying; if you were sincerely asking; my apologies. It's hard to tell tone on a message board.

I was only asking. I actually thought that too.

lzd9.jpg

I love this shirt!!!! One of my favorite outfits of his...The 70's had some amazing fashion, can you imagine a guy these days wearing this? :D:D

untitledii.jpg

This doesn't appear to be the same one, though...still, I love it.

1970-03-31_Philly_03.jpg

Ok, tecnically, everything on the web is copyrighted and you are supposed to ask for permission to use anything, even if you don't make any money from it.

Halfin would be within his rights if he decided to go after anyone who has posted his pics here.

Not trying to preach. Just educate.

( I am guilty as anyone else here of taking pics without asking)

http://www.templetons.com/brad/copymyths.html

OMG Spacewoman the amount of times you have killed me over photos that you have posted...wheather (can't spell) they are Robert or......*sighs* Jimmy...i am surprised at how many lives i have........please keep killing me it is a good way to die.....:wub::wub::wub:

OK! :)

Jimmy1_Shadwick_scannedbyBetsie.jpg

Jim31pouting.jpg

PN004812a.jpg

Pagey0005.jpg

LedZepBanner.jpg

OK! :)

Jimmy1_Shadwick_scannedbyBetsie.jpg

Jim31pouting.jpg

PN004812a.jpg

Pagey0005.jpg

LedZepBanner.jpg

OMG that first one! you killed me instantly with that one!

but what's going on in the 3rd........loverly photos again..........what happened to your wallpapers? even though it gets tougher deciding which ones to use they are amazing...........please if you have time make some more.... :)

OMG that first one! you killed me instantly with that one!

but what's going on in the 3rd........loverly photos again..........what happened to your wallpapers? even though it gets tougher deciding which ones to use they are amazing...........please if you have time make some more.... :)

I love Jimmy's fluffy hair from the '90's.