Hot pics of Jimmy

Henrik

Heh heh, I've been lurking for months so thought I'd better contribute.... :)

Were glad you joined the club. JP is so Hot the best 64 year old male I have ever seen. (I usually like the Junior Mints) but not this time! :P

No more lurking just drooling like the rest of us!

OK he has taken H,smoked and took other drugs yet he still manages to look amazing....seriosly how many men do you know age this f**king well......now that is talent :wub:

I am sure botex or something else has helped whatever it is keep it up!

I am sure botex or something else has helped whatever it is keep it up!

nah, he doesnt have the botox look. check out his smile! you cant do that with botox! hes just one of those lucky people who age well imo. id say he looks after his skin, as in not too much sun and probably uses a goos skin cream, like we all should. perhaps its in his jeans. er i mean genes! : :D

I love Jimmy all in white, too. He's so hot and looks like an angel at the same time! Here's some more different ones I thought of....

FirmUS85centre.jpg

la73-7.jpg

la-6-26-77-a.jpg

rotterdam80d.jpg

1973-06-02_Kezar_18_DAC5B15D.jpg

Angelic is the EXACT term I think of when I see Jimmy in white.

Thanks for your posts. A couple of them I haven't seen before. :)

Yeah this picture of Pagey is so HOT!!! Not that the rest aren't, but this one - OMG!!

:wub::wub:

I don't know, his new look IS hot, but I liked his old one better. The one with the Ray Ban and the Black Coats. He looked like an olld wizard then, now he's more cool old biker. :wub: :wub:

He could wear a pink tutu, we'd still love him! (Not that I wanted him to do that. Please try not to form a image in your head! PLEASE! :hysterical: )

I don't know, his new look IS hot, but I liked his old one better. The one with the Ray Ban and the Black Coats. He looked like an olld wizard then, now he's more cool old biker. :wub: :wub:

He could wear a pink tutu, we'd still love him! (Not that I wanted him to do that. Please try not to form a image in your head! PLEASE! :hysterical: )

Hmmm, Jimmy in a pink tutu :):)

Yes absolutely he could wear anything and we'd still love him! :lol:

:wub::wub::wub:

Wow Spacewoman, i say this every time you make a post but you always deliver such amazing and beautiful pics of our belovid (spelling).

I have got some more but unfortunely they are from the net, i would do some shots from the DVD but my computer would have a breakdown, anyway ill shut up.

jimmy-page.jpgJimmy_Page.jpg18187436-18187499-slarge.jpgJMP0073-FP.jpgrosen_page.jpg

Hope you enjoyed!

Wow Spacewoman, i say this every time you make a post but you always deliver such amazing and beautiful pics of our belovid (spelling).

I have got some more but unfortunely they are from the net, i would do some shots from the DVD but my computer would have a breakdown, anyway ill shut up.

jimmy-page.jpgJimmy_Page.jpg18187436-18187499-slarge.jpgJMP0073-FP.jpgrosen_page.jpg

Hope you enjoyed!

Those are beautiful! :wub:

Especially the second one- I would cuddle him and cuddle... :wub: :wub: :wub:

JMP0073-FP.jpg

Hope you enjoyed!

Oh honey, let me replace that guitar on your lap with me :wub::wub::lol:

Ok I'll stop now...

JP is a packrat. I wouldn't be surprised if he still has it in storage somewhere.

He once said that he has wardwrobe going back to the Yardies.

That's what I figured. He should take that particular shirt out of storage so I can buy it from him though. :rolleyes: