Hot pics of Jimmy

Henrik

I'm probably about to ask a really dumb question, but who's the other guy in the picture?

I don't know either, but the girl is Audrey Hamiliton. Why she's with Jimmy I don't know. She's Robert's girl.

Edited by aen27

I must give credit where credit is due. I glommed these from Nech

thjpsunsetstriplabyjimmarshalljun19.jpg

thJP_RP_Sunset_Strip_LA_by_Jim_Mars.jpg

thpensive_Jimmy.jpg

thPLS-JimmyPage.jpg

I saw those too and was DELIGHTED he had that pic I've been looking for with Jimmy in the wicker chair with the shawl draped over the back...he's got some great shots!

I didn't read very much about her, but that she slept with any Rockstar around LA and wrote books bout that.

Sorry, I may have the wrong informatioon...

Nah, you should read her books! She's a lovely person! She never says a bad word about anyone and really, she was young and having fun...she didn't just 'do' anybody, she had real feelings towards the guys she was with. I think you'd enjoy her books....She had a nice time with Jimmy and then Lori came on the scene (not the little miss innocent she's made out to be either) and then he ditched Lori for Bebe. Still Pamela has not a negative word to say about Jimmy...of course, I don't think any of his women do. I think it's so cool that he gets all of his kids and kids moms together oh holidays, I think he treated them all the best he could under the circumstances...would be tough being totally faithful when yer on the road, the hottest thing since fresh baked bread and girls throwing themselves at your feet....what a life he's led :)

I didn't read very much about her, but that she slept with any Rockstar around LA and wrote books bout that.

Sorry, I may have the wrong informatioon...

Nah, you should read her books! She's a lovely person! She never says a bad word about anyone and really, she was young and having fun...she didn't just 'do' anybody, she had real feelings towards the guys she was with. I think you'd enjoy her books....She had a nice time with Jimmy and then Lori came on the scene (not the little miss innocent she's made out to be either) and then he ditched Lori for Bebe. Still Pamela has not a negative word to say about Jimmy...of course, I don't think any of his women do. I think it's so cool that he gets all of his kids and kids moms together oh holidays, I think he treated them all the best he could under the circumstances...would be tough being totally faithful when yer on the road, the hottest thing since fresh baked bread and girls throwing themselves at your feet....what a life he's led :)

To tell the truth, I had been thinking groupies were kinds of bitches, sluts and whores from the 70's.

But such a my idea changed a little after having read Pamela's book 'I'm with the band'. She first admits herself obediently a groupie. And from her standpoint she was writing various descriptions in that era by a very obedient touch. I enjoyed it very much.

I think she is an excellent writer(though I have not read her another books yet)

However, groupies are only groupies after all. I think that Jimmy is a cunning man in a sense. He seemed that he clearly divided groupies whom he enjoyed games during the tours with a true serious partner of his life.

It would have been only his child's mother he loved sincerely at that time.

They seemed not to have a good relationship in the first half of the 70's.

This has been partially described in Pamela's book.

Perhaps it is guessed that Jimmy had relationships with a lot of women in that period to escape from the tension of severe tours and from suffering he didn't go well with the woman who he really loved.

He did not continue long relationships with these groupies by that token.

Jimmy said the following about his Led Zeps days(perhaps about latter of 70's)

"The four members of Led Zeppelin were very different characters in their lifestyles, and that's what made them tick. Two lived in the South and two lived in the Midlands and, apart from when we got together to do rehearsals and write and record, we were all family men with separate lives. Yet when the four members bonded together musically, it brought out this different, fifth, element."

http://www.independent.co.uk/arts-entertai...ock-557876.html

VTS_01_300984619-40-39.jpg

VTS_01_300984319-42-22.jpg

VTS_01_300978219-40-26.jpg

VTS_01_301928019-57-14.jpg

Banner.jpg

SPACEWOMANNNNNNNNNNNNN!!!! Do you want me to have a heart attack!!! Besides, I already have insomnia problems... :( these won't help me for sure.... :rolleyes:

Great captures from the Earls Court! You always choose the good ones...Thanks.

Oh I feel really terrible now. I try to get rid of all prejudices and now...

I see you're right. And i am really really sorry.

:mellow:

Thank you.