Hot pics of Jimmy

Henrik

People reckon that i have his hair, like this pic but couple shades lighter.

This is his passport,i never thought that a passport photo could look good, i l look like im on coke and havn't slept in over 5 months.

Hehe, HE probably has :P ...It is not fair, that some people look so flaming good while I look like a crack-addicted murderer (ok, nearly)in my passport!

Thanks for these, Spacewoman. The Denmark show from the 2003 DVD is one of my favorite in the last few days...His outfit is simply gorgeous. Love his velvety trousers... :rolleyes:

How cool would it of been to sit at the feet of JP???

I had a school trip to the natural history museam in London a couple of days ago and you hve to go through security there, and i was wearing my Zeppelin America tour T-shirt, and one of the security people saw and said that Zep were the best thing that happened in the 70s and that he got to see them in 1969, naturaly i asked him which show and he said it might have been the Denmark radio show...B)

Im sorry if this seems like a pointless thing to say but i justed to say...i mean it's everyday you do meet people who were that damn lucky,do you?

Any you pics are amazing as usual SW thank you!!!!!!!!!!

I love his ooutfit aswell, and his hair...:wub:

I had a school trip to the natural history museam in London a couple of days ago and you hve to go through security there, and i was wearing my Zeppelin America tour T-shirt, and one of the security people saw and said that Zep were the best thing that happened in the 70s and that he got to see them in 1969, naturaly i asked him which show and he said it might have been the Denmark radio show...B)

Im sorry if this seems like a pointless thing to say but i justed to say...i mean it's everyday you do meet people who were that damn lucky,do you?

Any you pics are amazing as usual SW thank you!!!!!!!!!!

I love his ooutfit aswell, and his hair...:wub:

That's ONE of the great things about Zep, they cross all generations. I was walking down the street the other day and a guy was playing his guitar outside while he was doing his laundry at the laundry mat. I just said "Zeppelin" as I passed him by and he started playing a perfect rendition of OTAFA. I was floored, so I started singin a little and kinda dancing and this really old man joined in laughing with us! Then he played Pink Floyde, then I had to go but would have loved to made him play more Zep!!

That's ONE of the great things about Zep, they cross all generations. I was walking down the street the other day and a guy was playing his guitar outside while he was doing his laundry at the laundry mat. I just said "Zeppelin" as I passed him by and he started playing a perfect rendition of OTAFA. I was floored, so I started singin a little and kinda dancing and this really old man joined in laughing with us! Then he played Pink Floyde, then I had to go but would have loved to made him play more Zep!!

Those are great stories, Jimmy´s a Legend and Medhb :thumbsup:

And I will post for you all some more Jimmy pics:

52Jimmyportrait.jpg

jpwip2.jpg

76030150081.jpg

76030150051-1.jpg

I hate watermarks! :rant::rant::rant:

Bannersmokinghot.jpg

2353327162_081ef56580_bc.jpg

Oh La La, Mr Page!!! :)

He is the only man I have ever seen who looks stunning in white! and that black shirt...hmmm ... so much class! hate that Beatles pin though (not a fan of the band...)

This picture should also be in the pants' thread... :rolleyes: what do you reckon, ladies?