Hot pics of Jimmy

Henrik

:lol: You're really on a roll tonight! :D

Here's one more for the road:

JPbanquette-1.jpg

It looks like if Jimmy is playing with his necklace... this is a sign of shyness and a little insecurity and vulnerability- he is so sweet that I would love to hug him... :wub:

And this lovely curling hair... I must say, this pic nearly killed me! :wub:

I have printed it and gave it to my purse to have it always with me... :wub: - how crazy is that? :blush:

It looks like if Jimmy is playing with his necklace... this is a sign of shyness and a little insecurity and vulnerability- he is so sweet that I would love to hug him... :wub:

And this lovely curling hair... I must say, this pic nearly killed me! :wub:

I have printed it and gave it to my purse to have it always with me... :wub: - how crazy is that? :blush:

That's absolutely not crazy. I guess a lot of the girls here do thing like that-including me.

One strange thing: doesn't he remind you of Bonzo in this pic? I never thought that they coul look similar...

JP255535_large.jpg

1203041424_f.jpg

That's absolutely not crazy. I guess a lot of the girls here do thing like that-including me.

One strange thing: doesn't he remind you of Bonzo in this pic? I never thought that they coul look similar...

JP255535_large.jpg

1203041424_f.jpg

I would say they have a similar face expression in those pics! :D

Oh what I would have given to be Cameron Crowe in this picture!!

JPCameronCrowe81265_lg.jpg

BTW - wonder what Jimmy's eating? :lol:

I wish I was too!! I love the one where he's playing with the necklace. He's so sweet! I just screamed too! Oh, I love him, too. Is that the one with Joe Walsh? Some more...

106468436855351.jpg

56700_fans_gathered_f.jpg

1995_j86.jpg

your last lot of pics are lovely spacewoman. what would we do without you?

Oh, you are all so nice to me... :thanku:

And I´m happy to be in such wonderfull company of Jimmy- obsessed as well :)

And I promise that I have a lot of another pics- you know I researched almost the whole net :blush:

Just wondering how many pictures of Jimmy are still out there that we haven't seen yet... :rolleyes:

Hopefully tomorrow there will be new ones, meanwhile here are some oldies. I'm off to bed...

1974-02-14_JP.jpg

I love the hand on the shoulder in this picture - wonder whose it is :)

And I'm sure there are a lot of pictures we haven't seen, but between us Jimmy girls we should be able to find them all :lol:

Wow so many amazing and gorgeous pics have been posted while i have been away...a week without seeing jimmy was tough but now i feel at home again thank you, where do you all find them???

These are my fave:

1973jim73_solstudios.jpg

JPbanquette-1.jpg

God these are so angelic,and the second one..:wub: i always fiddle with my bracelet whenever im nervous or shy.

1977jim77atlanta.jpg

And him in white, i just cannot get over it!

2008-04-13_024217jim.jpg

He also looks nervous in this one but still gorgeous.

So many amazing pics...:thanku: all.

Lovely picture, ILJP! :kiss:

And again his dress style is just right! Gotta love his shirt/jacket :D

Yes you do have to love it! He definitely had his own sense of style back then :)

Wow so many amazing and gorgeous pics have been posted while i have been away...a week without seeing jimmy was tough but now i feel at home again thank you, where do you all find them???

These are my fave:

So many amazing pics...:thanku: all.

Hey I knew that I hadn't seen you around in a while ;) I'm sure it was tough not seeing our Jimmy but I'm glad I could make you feel better when you came back!

Hey I knew that I hadn't seen you around in a while ;) I'm sure it was tough not seeing our Jimmy but I'm glad I could make you feel better when you came back!

Wow someone actually noticed that i wasn't around :blink:, nobody ever notices stuff like that :( anyway it's going to get worse in about a weeks time im off again this time for 2 whole weeks (God how will i cope) then another week after that...guess i will just have to stuff a load of photo in my suitcase or have a jimmy book or something :lol:

It has made me feel alot better coming back to all these wonderful photos.

Anyway not to stay off topic too much here are some more from me:

jp.jpg

LEDZEPplayspureblues.jpg

jimmy.jpg

This one i posted in the Hot Pictures Of Jimmy And Robert thread a while ago but i guess it has a place here aswell.

ZepB_15.jpg

Anyway not to stay off topic too much here are some more from me:

jimmy.jpg

This one i posted in the Hot Pictures Of Jimmy And Robert thread a while ago but i guess it has a place here aswell.

ZepB_15.jpg

Yeah I love these two pictures - they look so incredibly young in the second one-so cute! :)