Hot pics of Jimmy

Henrik

56700_fans_gathered_f.jpg

1995_j86.jpg

your last lot of pics are lovely spacewoman. what would we do without you?

i love his " closed lips smile " , it always looks so genuine. these two pics are the same.............lovely

I posted those.

Edited by aen27

So many amazing pics IluvJimmyPage especialy the close up of him after the pic above and he looks SO angelic and sweet and inocent and shy and in his early years.

Heres my lot:

jp2.jpg

Thanks I am glad you like them - I just love posting pictures of Jimmy especially since I know everyone here is as crazy about him as I am :) And I have always loved this picture of him you posted, just something in the way he moves is just amazing... :wub::wub:

Thanks I am glad you like them - I just love posting pictures of Jimmy especially since I know everyone here is as crazy about him as I am :) And I have always loved this picture of him you posted, just something in the way he moves is just amazing... :wub::wub:

I know i am and i like that one too whenever i see it i always think of Mr Mistoffelees from T.S Eliot's "old Possums's book of practical cats", he kinda fits in with the poem written about him.

Anyway some more:

musica7.jpg

208011.jpg

here's another of him in that outfit :wub: i kinda see i flash of '68 Jimmy there in his face

Jimmy_Page.jpg

2dqq9uh.jpg

Spacewoman, I love that picture from the Arms concert. I just gasped and my father asked me what was wrong! In Kemwborth picture, he's so handsome with his shades and cigarettes. Very fitting as the exhibit starts Friday.

CopyofJimmy20Page28x10.jpg

aft_JP_by_Ross_Halfin_jul_2001-04.jpg

770623_for_badgeholders_only_f2.jpg

1973_JP_09-1.jpg