Hot pics of Jimmy

Henrik

For the Zep '77 alumni:

JPSwanSong77.jpg

Thanks again for this, MSG. :kiss:

I know that maybe I might be one of the fewer fans of Jimmy '77.

He wasn't in great shape neither physically nor musically and so on, but there is something about him that shows his vulnerability more than ever. He looked so frail and weak that you just can't help it but feel for him.

Acknowledging what was behind the big change he's been through from the '73-'75 to the '77 Jimmy can only add some sort of melancholy and sadness. sad0049.gif

He wasn't in great shape neither physically nor musically and so on, but there is something about him that shows his vulnerability more than ever. He looked so frail and weak that you just can't help it but feel for him.

Acknowledging what was behind the big change he's been through from the '73-'75 to the '77 Jimmy can only add some sort of melancholy and sadness. sad0049.gif

Don´t cry :kiss: I´m sending you something funny..

What is he doing to his guitar? :o Naughty, naughty boy :blush::D

PN005168erotic2.jpg

PN005167erotic.jpg

and here he is simply stunning... :wub:

PN006372.jpg

You're welcome again, AMAZONIC. :kiss:

Jimmy certainly did show a side that many of us had never seen in him before - the side that we all have of being vulnerable. I didn't see Zep in '77 but I remember being shocked when I saw the photos of Jimmy - so very thin, his teeth all messed up, and his eyes hidden behind dark glasses. Up until then, he seemed almost infallible to me. It was really startling to me and I did feel for him. :'( Thank God he made it through those years and is looking fantastic today! :D