Hot pics of Jimmy

Henrik

And I think those pics are from the same photosession- sorry for the watermarks :(

I just love those eyes, lips, hair...everything! :wub:

Spacewoman, thanks for that series! I only have one of those photos and it doesn't have the watermark - I have a larger one than this but it is a scan and it's rather blurry:

JPscarfcloseup-1.jpg

is that orange juice?

I think yes, because you can hear in that movie, like he is opening the vacuum cap of the bottle and it makes this "click" sound. So it will be an original orange juice!

But we know, that Jimmy had also another favorites...

jd1.jpg:D

Edited by Spacewoman

Thanks again for this, MSG. :kiss:

I know that maybe I might be one of the fewer fans of Jimmy '77.

He wasn't in great shape neither physically nor musically and so on, but there is something about him that shows his vulnerability more than ever. He looked so frail and weak that you just can't help it but feel for him.

Acknowledging what was behind the big change he's been through from the '73-'75 to the '77 Jimmy can only add some sort of melancholy and sadness. sad0049.gif

I think that you think nervously too much about only Jimmy's appearance.

Though I am Jimmy's watcher from about middle of the 70's, he said in some interviews that he was personally happy around from 1976.

I had actually read them.

At Christmas in 1976, he spent a very happy time with his then family.

Jimmy said in 1977, ''Why am I energetic? Because I'm now very happy!''

(from NEW MUSICAL EXPRESS 1977)

If it seems that he becomes tired in 1977, it might be tiredness that comes from hard long tours.

I think that he was a happy family man basically (maybe from middle of 70's) though he was certainly drug-addict for a certain period of time. You need not grieve.

"Every Christmas we are all together, all the mums and all the children," he smiles. "We are a close-knit family."

It sounds a far cry from the Led Zep days of debauchery, but Page stubbornly (and somewhat implausibly) insists that, despite the band's drug-crazed hell-raising and trail-blazing around the globe in the 1970s - when they were without doubt the biggest band in the world - they were all "family men" at heart. It is this, he claims, that kept them together from their formation in London in 1968 to the death of their drummer, John Bonham, in 1980. "The four members of Led Zeppelin were very different characters in their lifestyles, and that's what made them tick. Two lived in the South and two lived in the Midlands and, apart from when we got together to do rehearsals and write and record, we were all family men with separate lives. Yet when the four members bonded together musically, it brought out this different, fifth, element."

http://www.independent.co.uk/arts-en...ck-557876.html

If it seems that he becomes tired in 1977, it might be tiredness that comes from hard long tours.

I think that he was a happy family man basically (maybe from middle of 70's) though he was certainly drug-addict for a certain period of time. You need not grieve.

The only available way I can express my thinking about Jimmy '77 is from what I see of him in photographs, videos and concerts. I would have been lucky if I had known him personally, then I could also comment on his state of mind and personal feelings around that time, don't you think? But then again, should be the case nobody would share that here... ;)

Of course, we fans can only comment and have our personal opinions based on what we see and read. I think you misunderstood my post. Mine is not grief. I just feel sorry that heroin addiction played an important part in those years. Still, he did wonderfully as he sorted it all out and at present he is the healthiest Jimmy we could ever see and enjoy!

cheers, mate :)

Though I am Jimmy's watcher from about middle of the 70's, he said in some interviews that he was personally happy around from 1976.

I had actually read them.

At Christmas in 1976, he spent a very happy time with his then family.

Jimmy said in 1977, ''Why am I energetic? Because I'm now very happy!''

(from NEW MUSICAL EXPRESS 1977)

"Every Christmas we are all together, all the mums and all the children," he smiles. "We are a close-knit family."

It sounds a far cry from the Led Zep days of debauchery, but Page stubbornly (and somewhat implausibly) insists that, despite the band's drug-crazed hell-raising and trail-blazing around the globe in the 1970s - when they were without doubt the biggest band in the world - they were all "family men" at heart. It is this, he claims, that kept them together from their formation in London in 1968 to the death of their drummer, John Bonham, in 1980. "The four members of Led Zeppelin were very different characters in their lifestyles, and that's what made them tick. Two lived in the South and two lived in the Midlands and, apart from when we got together to do rehearsals and write and record, we were all family men with separate lives. Yet when the four members bonded together musically, it brought out this different, fifth, element."

http://www.independent.co.uk/arts-en...ck-557876.html

This was an awesome post :thumbsup:

I must say, that I agree with Amazonic- I´m always very sad to see ´77 Jimmy too- he looks so tired and so exhausted and so depressive, I could really cry for him...And I know (not from my ownd experience, luckilly) that such a tour stress cannot be survived without any drugs, it is too much, more than one single person can master. Jimmy seemed to me always be a little vulnerable, shy and introvert, but that´s why we love him! And he was also always such a great perfectionist, he wanted to bring only the best music to his fans, only the best recordings on the LZ albums.And all that touring- every day in an other city, in an other hotel, without the beloved ones, no time to recover- this would be hard for everyone.No wonder that he was in such bad shape. That´s why we all are so happy, that he is alive and well!

And I have already read it about Jimmy´s Christmas with all his children and their moms- this is so sweet from him!

I admire him so much, because I cannot imagine to spend Christmas with my ex-husband...:(

^ Couldn't agree more, it's really sad to think and sometimes i can't even start to think about it. It was horrible to see so thin (i could just cry :'() in the concerts to feel sorry for him when his performance wasn't as good, but we still love him and people make mistakes...and like you said stress, gets to us all.

But yeah..glad to see he's well.

Anyway on a happier note

DZ004679.jpg

DZ001570.jpg

PN005008ectatic2.jpg

PN005007ectatic.jpg

PN004799.jpg

:wub: I love all of these, he's just caught in the moment, in the music, in his world...*sighs* :wub:

The only available way I can express my thinking about Jimmy '77 is from what I see of him in photographs, videos and concerts. I would have been lucky if I had known him personally, then I could also comment on his state of mind and personal feelings around that time, don't you think? But then again, should be the case nobody would share that here... ;)

Of course, we fans can only comment and have our personal opinions based on what we see and read. I think you misunderstood my post. Mine is not grief. I just feel sorry that heroin addiction played an important part in those years. Still, he did wonderfully as he sorted it all out and at present he is the healthiest Jimmy we could ever see and enjoy!

cheers, mate :)

If my post is a misunderstanding, I'm rather relieved. I should apologize to you.

I thought that you said that Jimmy was an unhappy man at that time. I had heard many times that he had said ''I'm happy'' with smile or ''My problems were solved'' in those days.

All I want to say is that he was never personally unhappy even though he had physically exhausted and the '77 tours were not able to be done without drug.

At the same time perhaps I think that a quality of the performance and a personal happiness (or unhappiness) necessarily doesn't synchronize.

Eric Clapton said before that ''If I personally become a happy man, my music will become bad oppositely.'' This might also possibly have applied to Jimmy.

However,I must say that I can hardly understand all about him in the 80's.

Hot pics? What hot pics?

x_696cc286.jpg

:D I have always loved this picture of him. It's so hilarious...oh well, very sexy too oh la la :rolleyes:

It makes me think about that Billy Idol's song...what was the title? Dancing with myself....oh oh.oh ..I am dancing with myself..oh oh oh

I think yes, because you can hear in that movie, like he is opening the vacuum cap of the bottle and it makes this "click" sound. So it will be an original orange juice!

But we know, that Jimmy had also another favorites...

jd1.jpg:D

You listen closely. lol

That's cool.