Hot pics of Jimmy

Henrik

This picture it looks like the same outfit but I don't think it was the same time period. I'm sure I got this from someplace on the forum. :)

Pagey2.jpg

:wub::wub:

It does look like the same (beautiful) jacket. I wouldn't be surprised to learn that it was from a different time period as Jimmy sometimes wore some of the same articles of clothing for several years.

I just love Jimmy in these classic poses of his - oh MSG, I just wish he would tour again!!! I (and many other people-you included I'm sure) would go see him in a heartbeat!!

Me too! When I look at some of these pics, they bring back so many great memories. The people who weren't there and say things like, "Stop living in the past", etc. have no idea what it was like to have been there and to have experienced it. As a wise woman, who was there, once said, "The alumni know" ;)

Aw, I know what you mean, ILJP - I would love to see Jimmy play just once more in this world, in this lifetime.

JPbwscan.jpg

Me too! When I look at some of these pics, they bring back so many great memories. The people who weren't there and say things like, "Stop living in the past", etc. have no idea what it was like to have been there and to have experienced it. As a wise woman, who was there, once said, "The alumni know" ;)

Aw, I know what you mean, ILJP - I would love to see Jimmy play just once more in this world, in this lifetime.

JPbwscan.jpg

MSG, that bolded statement just says it all... ;):P

led-zeppelin-colour424.jpg

I mean, look how happy he is even just in rehearsals :) I do hope we all get a chance to see him one more time.

j92_yardbirds.jpg

That's a great early photo!

led-zpelin-083007.jpg

I always loved Jimmy in that shirt. It became oddly familiar to me. :lol:

led-zeppelin-colour424.jpg

I mean, look how happy he is even just in rehearsals :) I do hope we all get a chance to see him one more time.

MSG, that bolded statement just says it all... ;):P

Amen to that.

:lol: When looking at these photos and remembering the heyday of Zep, sometimes the only appropriate response is: :P

I always loved Jimmy in that shirt. It became oddly familiar to me. :lol:

Oh me too, something about him in that shirt just did something to me ;) (and still does :blush:)

:lol: When looking at these photos and remembering the heyday of Zep, sometimes the only appropriate response is: :P

:P You've got that right :lol::P

PageyPercyHot4.jpg