Hot pics of Jimmy

Henrik

This one reminds me of another nice similar picture that I saw posted here a while ago.

Does anyone have that photo? It was a close up of Jimmy from the back holding his hair like a ponytail, or something like that... :unsure:

ec75-back.jpg

ec75-sw4.jpg

dallaspop69-1.jpg

1980-rehearsals.jpg

This might be the one you were looking for :)

4pagevj9.jpg

Beautiful pics everyone :wub: I can't understand, how this man can be so beautiful? :wub:

I heard on TV yesterday what every man on the Earth has a twin )) =)) I even know one example!)), one of my class-mates resembles Pete Townshend a lot! =))))

But where is that guy who looks like Jimmy!!???? I hope I meet him at once.. angel-1.gif

:P

I heard on TV yesterday what every man on the Earth has a twin.

But where is that guy who looks like Jimmy!!???? I hope I meet him at once.. angel-1.gif

Hey Inga! Been a while since I saw you around here...Welcome back! :)

:lol: a Jimmy lookalike??? :lol: who knows? Maybe there's more than one in this big big world.... ;)

Oh me too, something about him in that shirt just did something to me ;) (and still does :blush:)

:P You've got that right :lol::P

PageyPercyHot4.jpg

The crazy thing (in a young fan way, not a stalkerish way) is that Jimmy has probably long ago forgotten the clothes he wore when he was here in the U.S. with Zep but because we were very attentive young teens at the time, all these years later, we can still remember so many of the details of some of his shirts, pants, jackets, shoes and socks. :lol::P

JPdnleanbw-1.jpg

Beautiful pics everyone :wub: I can't understand, how this man can be so beautiful? :wub:

I heard on TV yesterday what every man on the Earth has a twin )) =)) I even know one example!)), one of my class-mates resembles Pete Townshend a lot! =))))

There's this kid in the grade below me who I think looks sooooo much like Jimmy Page, some people agree and some don't so I want you ladies to decide. He's young, but he has characteristics of Jimmy. Plllease don't think I'm a creep for having pictures of him hahaha because I really actually don't know him. I think it's pretty funny, but here are the pictures. Talk up a storm

XEiHXG0gyD_2y9x75gVsRwXbDyOKB0I1.jpg

DzKASXot5T-K4GsYD8O-Tk_bW7QEAxXx.jpg

<br>

here's a picture of Jimmy that was on the back of a CD case

UqemIzBm2j-RbsZwP7gOf5zaSDE7Xnk9.jpg

The crazy thing (in a young fan way, not a stalkerish way) is that Jimmy has probably long ago forgotten the clothes he wore when he was here in the U.S. with Zep but because we were very attentive young teens at the time, all these years later, we can still remember so many of the details of some of his shirts, pants, jackets, shoes and socks. :lol::P

232018185_397266.gif

But he was not alone. There were others.

232024659_441931.gif

Edited by eternal light

I know he wasn't alone! I actually remember when other people wore that style of pants too!

My mom used to make me wear them when I was a little kid...I'll have to dig out a photo :D