Hot pics of Jimmy

Henrik

totally off-topic: how tall is Jimmy?

Every bio says 5'11"

Dave Grohl is 6' and when he and Jimmy hugged just before playing Rock & Roll they seemed almost even (Jimmy was even slouched a bit because the guitar was in front of him when he hugged Dave). He seems really tall, though, huh?

MSG, the visual that I'm getting just thinking about that dog collar around his neck - well let's just leave it at that :o:blush::bagoverhead:

I knew that one wouldn't slide past you ILJP. :shifty:

And to top it off, today someone had to ask, "What is it with you and Jimmy and penance and the dog collar?" :bagoverhead: :bagoverhead: :bagoverhead:

;)

Edited by MadScreamingGallery

hello everyone! im new! nice to meet you all. I was wondering if anyone has any pics of jimmy in nazi suit of high resolution? :rolleyes:

Nazi suit? You mean uniform? I believe they wore uniforms. A hat and boots does not a uniform make. Just ask the Gestapo.

Is that a pledge pin on your uniform?

neidermeyer2_mark_metcalf.jpg

I knew that one wouldn't slide past you ILJP. :shifty:

And to top it off, today someone had to ask, "What is it with you and Jimmy and penance and the dog collar?" :bagoverhead: :bagoverhead: :bagoverhead:

;)

:blush: You're right MSG, and to top it off, I just realized that Spacewoman posted a couple more pictures of him above with that same dog collar!! :o

ah........sorry about that, but it was a rhetorical question, yknow! B)

:lol: Slave, I think after all this talk you have the visual down now....:bagoverhead:

Jimmy_Page_HOT_HOT_421.jpg

:oashamed0002.gif Ladies!!!! Please this is getting too "kinky"....you are soooo naughty!

Having said that...I AGREE WITH YOU! tongue0022.gif

:lol: What can I say? Blame it on Jimmy. He got to us at an early age and we've never been the same. ;)

ah........sorry about that, but it was a rhetorical question, yknow! B)

I understand. B)

:blush: You're right MSG, and to top it off, I just realized that Spacewoman posted a couple more pictures of him above with that same dog collar!! :o

:lol: Slave, I think after all this talk you have the visual down now....:bagoverhead:

Jimmy_Page_HOT_HOT_421.jpg

I'm sure she does. :bagoverhead:

To whom are you refering? (That sounds more snooty than I mean it to :) ). Hey, "she does, ooh she does?" Don't Let me Down?! Love the Beatles!!

yes! you got it! i was just answering msg's comment. hi moonmaid :wave: , are you loving this news about jimmy at the olympics?