Hot pics of Jimmy

Henrik

yes! you got it! i was just answering msg's comment. hi moonmaid :wave: , are you loving this news about jimmy at the olympics?

Ah! I had to go through the "Dog Collar Diaries" from the beginning. I think I'm up to speed now ;)

Oh man, I can't wait to see him. I don't know much about this Leona Lewis chica, but if she's good enough for Jimmy, she's good enough for me.

Oh, I better post a pic, eh?

262ma90.jpg

Ah! I had to go through the "Dog Collar Diaries" from the beginning. I think I'm up to speed now ;)

Oh man, I can't wait to see him. I don't know much about this Leona Lewis chica, but if she's good enough for Jimmy, she's good enough for me.

Oh, I better post a pic, eh?

262ma90.jpg

im the same, never heard of her! but as you say, im sure it will be a great moment.

and, GREAT PIC! THANKS!!

Wow, Ev, you sure know your hot Jimmy pics B)

Haha! It's a funny thing! When I came to the Electric Magick board as a newbie, I had a shitload of Jimmy pics. So I posted them. I didn't realize at the time what it meant to be in a girls' drooly-smiley thread! I was just posting pics of my hero. But I learned quick, lol! That's where I met my love, Angi. Been together almost three years. So I'll keep posting for ya ladies! Keep the women happy right? :D

Haha! It's a funny thing! When I came to the Electric Magick board as a newbie, I had a shitload of Jimmy pics. So I posted them. I didn't realize at the time what it meant to be in a girls' drooly-smiley thread! I was just posting pics of my hero. But I learned quick, lol! That's where I met my love, Angi. Been together almost three years. So I'll keep posting for ya ladies! Keep the women happy right? :D

its lovely to hear good love stories like that! congrats to you and angie!

and, more pics, please! :D

:rant: PLEASE, Ladies!!!! You can't do me like this!!!!

Between dog collars, and penance, you are driving me nuts! Actually, J. is driving me mad!!

That hand so languidly placed on the guitar, awwwwwwwwwwww ....ashamed0002.gif :bagoverhead:

I´m a nut as well (because of him) :wub::wub: And I enjoy it -it´s the greatest thing I have experienced in the last time! :)

And Evster, you almost killed me with those stunning pics- I haven´t seen many of them before!

guitar.gif