Hot pics of Jimmy

Henrik

And Evster, i dont think that i have ever seen you on this thread before very nice pics you have posted, especially these.

ahhhhhhhhh it's good to be back....:)

Hi Jimmy's a Legend. Yeah, I was a major poster on the old HPOJ thread on the old forum. Both of them actually. The first one got so huge, the mods closed it down and asked us to start another! :lol:

In fact, it was in the old HPOJ thread that I met the woman who's been my lady for the last 3 years! B)

A you're welcome to all the other ladies who enjoyed the show. Don't worry. There's plenty more where that came from!

And MSG, the BadCo pics are from the Texas Jam, September 1, 1974. He jumped onstage with a borrowed Stratocaster for Rock Me Baby. :beer:

And whever took them had a helluva seat in that "ocean of tidal humanity"! Glad the firehoses didn't get the camera wet! :lol:

Edited by Evster2012

Hi Jimmy's a Legend. Yeah, I was a major poster on the old HPOJ thread on the old forum. Both of them actually. The first one got so huge, the mods closed it down and asked us to start another! :lol:

In fact, it was in the old HPOJ thread that I met the woman who's been my lady for the last 3 years! B)

A you're welcome to all the other ladies who enjoyed the show. Don't worry. There's plenty more where that came from!

And MSG, the BadCo pics are from the Texas Jam, September 1, 1974. He jumped onstage with a borrowed Stratocaster for Rock Me Baby. :beer:

And whever took them had a helluva seat in that "ocean of tidal humanity"! Glad the firehoses didn't get the camera wet! :lol:

Thanks, Ev. :beer:

Post #19+ here: http://forums.ledzeppelin.com//index.php?s...ic=7021&hl=

Here is the pic that MSG has in her siggy (although it's a scan and not the best quality)

Page_scan7.jpg

Oh come here my baby and let me take care of you..... ;):P Ok I am completely going off the deep end now :lol:

I LOVE that pic of Jimmy! That's one of the reasons that I chose it for my siggy - although I must say that the little b&w clip of it doesn't do it justice. There are many reasons for that, not the least of which is the fact that his scarf is not visible in the little pic. :shifty: "Slave to Zep"? Hell, we were all "Slaves to Jimmy's scarves" :bagoverhead:

As for the rest of it, I'll send you a PM. ;)

This picture of him is just beautiful!! It really captures the true essence of Pagey back in the day!!

It is beautiful and you are so right - it does capture Pagey's true essence as it was back in the day! Apparently I was so flustered and distracted by this pic that, when I responded to Medhb, I made a typo in a simple 3-letter word. headwall.gif

I LOVE that pic of Jimmy! That's one of the reasons that I chose it for my siggy - although I must say that the little b&w clip of it doesn't do it justice. There are many reasons for that, not the least of which is the fact that his scarf is not visible in the little pic. :shifty: "Slave to Zep"? Hell, we were all "Slaves to Jimmy's scarves" :bagoverhead:

Yes "Slaves to Jimmy's scarves, shirts, pants, dog collars" (do I need to go on?) :o

As for the rest of it, I'll send you a PM. ;)

Will look forward to that ;)

tenyrsgone.jpg

Yes I have. :blush:

That is really a lovely photo Spacewoman.

I don't know about you ladies, but I am really excited that JP will be at the Closing Ceremony's of the Olympics on Sunday.

If the rumor is not true, I am going to be very disappointed. :angry:

e0ff3a1e.jpg