Hot pics of Jimmy

Henrik

page_tee_thumb.jpg

Hey JAL, I saw this one a while ago and wondered when it was taken and if there is a better version of it. He looks stunning dressed with a tie....yum...tongue0022.gif

spstare.jpg

awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww.....Spacey! That look .....awww.ww...Holy J...s! innocent0001.gif Please forgive me for having such impure thoughts, I will amend, I need a penance for thinking .....ashamed0003.gif

I don't know about you ladies, but I am really excited that JP will be at the Closing Ceremony's of the Olympics on Sunday.

e0ff3a1e.jpg

Oh yes, tyedye! I am literally ON FIRE and waiting in anticipation for his performance...can't wait. Thinking that it will only be so quick ....awww...that hurts so bad... :(

Dunno if this is hot but here goes.

This is for AMAZONIC and slave to zep.

todayjl8.jpg

amazonic thinks he looks like clinton!

Reg, thanks. :D

This is not as hot as in my previous post...ya know, not that awwwwwwwwwwwww factor....but he is still Jimmy, decades older and wiser...I still love him...

And yes, I said that he reminds me of Mr Bill Clinton, who is quite an handsome man still in his sixties...

Some men age fine like wine...and like wine they might be tastier... :P

ps.: hey, what's happening with all these men from the forum peeping in here? :unsure: ....checking out our weaknesses ... :rolleyes:

ps.: hey, what's happening with all these men from the forum peeping in here? :unsure: ....checking out our weaknesses ... :rolleyes:

You're kidding, right?

In case there's any misunderstaning about our (or my) intentions, this is the man who was plastered on my bedroom walls when I was a kid. Hell, he's still plastered on my walls today! :lol:

He's my hero. Jimmy fucking Page! The guitar GOD!

I'd hate that any of you ladies would think our joining in a Jimmy pics thread would be inappropriate. I didn't name it "Hot pics". So am I left out of the sharing? :unsure:

Besides, I know what your weakness is!! ;)

File0795.jpg

You're kidding, right?

In case there's any misunderstaning about our (or my) intentions, this is the man who was plastered on my bedroom walls when I was a kid. Hell, he's still plastered on my walls today! :lol:

He's my hero. Jimmy fucking Page! The guitar GOD!

I'd hate that any of you ladies would think our joining in a Jimmy pics thread would be inappropriate. I didn't name it "Hot pics". So am I left out of the sharing? :unsure:

Besides, I know what your weakness is!! ;)

File0795.jpg

she was only joking ev, everyone is welcome here....especially those who come bearing such wonderful gifts! :notworthy: