Hot pics of Jimmy

Henrik

Yes "Slaves to Jimmy's scarves, shirts, pants, dog collars" (do I need to go on?) :o

Will look forward to that ;)

:D

Ohhhh :o .....when I found these pictures they both were tagged 23-05-76 .. I just trusted the source :unsure: sorryyyyysad0027.gif

No problem at all AMAZONIC - and certainly no need to apologize - I am always mixing up my dates. :)

What a nice pictures!!! I would like to post some of my favourite images but probably you've just seen that... :D Well, now that I've seen this thread I can go bad with a smile... :rolleyes:

Maybe It seems impossible but Jimmy is always in my mind, I think about him every day and every times... :D (yes, I'm a bit crazy)

Maybe It seems impossible but Jimmy is always in my mind, I think about him every day and every times... :D (yes, I'm a bit crazy)

Hi Percy! Welcome here! :wave: Nice place, isn't it? When I am feeling blue or stressed out, this is my piece of paradise...LOL

If it helps, you are not the only one feeling crazy about Mr Page.Hahaha....

If you think that in the last few days I am frequently missing or running soooo late to appointments or catch ups with friends because my head is in lalaland... :rolleyes:

Last night I was checking this thread and at the same time getting ready to go out with friends. Well, all I could do was telling myself : Ok, one more picture of Jimmy, one more, another one, maybe two more then I 'll go..." :rolleyes: So embarassing having then friends ringing me and saying :" Where the hell are you????? You were supposed to be here an hour ago!!!!!!!!!!!!" :o S...t!!!

That's how bad it is! especially when you see such pictures... ;)

gorgeousjimmy.jpg

jp300-2.jpg

You're kidding, right?

In case there's any misunderstaning about our (or my) intentions, this is the man who was plastered on my bedroom walls when I was a kid. Hell, he's still plastered on my walls today! :lol:

He's my hero. Jimmy fucking Page! The guitar GOD!

I'd hate that any of you ladies would think our joining in a Jimmy pics thread would be inappropriate. I didn't name it "Hot pics". So am I left out of the sharing? :unsure:

Besides, I know what your weakness is!! ;)

File0795.jpg

Share away Ev.

I wish I had something to share with you but I am sure you have everything I have, and then some.

Hi Percy! Welcome here! :wave: Nice place, isn't it? When I am feeling blue or stressed out, this is my piece of paradise...LOL

If it helps, you are not the only one feeling crazy about Mr Page.Hahaha....

If you think that in the last few days I am frequently missing or running soooo late to appointments or catch ups with friends because my head is in lalaland... :rolleyes:

Last night I was checking this thread and at the same time getting ready to go out with friends. Well, all I could do was telling myself : Ok, one more picture of Jimmy, one more, another one, maybe two more then I 'll go..." :rolleyes: So embarassing having then friends ringing me and saying :" Where the hell are you????? You were supposed to be here an hour ago!!!!!!!!!!!!" :o S...t!!!

It's fantastic!! I'm so happy for that, It means that I'm not the only one!! :D:D

gorgeousjimmy.jpg

I'm in Paradise :rolleyes::rolleyes:

LZ001KS_prnt.jpg

:o:wub::o I Love this one, he so damn freaking gorgeious :wub:

:thanku:

(Im still sort of excited after the performance)

He looked so amazing during the perfomance in Bejing aswell :wub:, believe it or not i had actually never seen him with his hair tied back :wub:

I'm in Paradise :rolleyes::rolleyes:

I know me tooo, i die and go to heaven everyday...*sighs*

Edited by Jimmy's A Legend

I bought the new Classic Rock magazine yesterday with Rush on the cover. It said the night before the gig with the Foo Fighters, Jimmy went to see them, and when he left, he left in a 'cab with 3 statuesque burlesque dancers.' I couldn't help but feel a little jealous, that I have been thinking about it ever since. That probobly sounds crazy. I couldn't help it. I just watched the Olympics stuff on YouTube. I can't wait even more for tonight. I felt like I died and went to heaven watching him!

pageytotalguitar1-1.jpg

106631224634430.jpg

325B15D.jpg

1acov2-1.jpg

Edited by aen27

Olympics - Closing Ceremony

BEIJING - AUGUST 24: British guitarist Jimmy Page performs during the Closing Ceremony for the Beijing 2008 Olympic Games at the National Stadium on August 24, 2008 in Beijing, China. :D

82535336yl0.jpg

82535832wn5.jpg

Edited by Delinha

Olympics - Closing Ceremony

BEIJING - AUGUST 24: British guitarist Jimmy Page performs during the Closing Ceremony for the Beijing 2008 Olympic Games at the National Stadium on August 24, 2008 in Beijing, China. :D

82535336yl0.jpg

82535832wn5.jpg

That was an amazing perfomance, it was the first time i saw him with his hair tied back !

Anyway im off on holiday again, see you in a weeks time! :wave:

Bye! :wave: