New Orleans 

Minnesota

Denver

New England  

Seattle

Cincinnati 

:console:

Pats win! :beer:

It is NASCAR week, so I'll take that beer at 10 am! ;)  Great win for the Pats, well played.  Not gonna dwell on the Cowboys season - should make for a better draft to restock the shelves.  

:beer: 

:peace: 

Oh, the humanity! For those with a weak constitution I advise you to look away...there's a lot of blood...our WORST WEEK EVER!

20151116_093419.thumb.jpg.3aa4590b8dba7d

Thanks for the insight into your method of collecting the data!  Looks like ebk at 6 wins so far is the week's winner!

Like a horrific car crash, i wanted to look away from Strider's book.  I REALLY didn't want to look, but I did...

Ah well....But it's OK, lots of "professional" sites made some of the same horrible picks!

Some really amazing games.  The GB/Detroit game was great to see, I always thought Stafford could be great, if he had more than Calvin...

And the Pats, well, what can you say?  Brady throws the bomb first play on that last drive, almost intercepted, and somehow they win it with just a second left.  And the Giants, with that one second, that was wild!!  All those passes and shuffles...kudos to them for NOT giving up with one second and trying to make it work!

Oh, the humanity! For those with a weak constitution I advise you to look away...there's a lot of blood...our WORST WEEK EVER!

20151116_093419.thumb.jpg.3aa4590b8dba7d

OUCH! Dag On, Strider. We're gonna have to send you another red marker after this week. That's cool that you got Mrs. Walter on there too! Walter, she's got my respect. Beat me out for this week.

9bb2cd28b923a00f4f4f74f2c5f9cd93.pngI want a do-over.

Archived