prayers for my dad is requested

redhairedqueen22

hey everyone, so sorry that I haven't been here in a long while. my life is a little out of control right now! my dad had a small heart attack and is in the hospital but he is on the road to recovery and he will be okay! my dad, my family and I seriously need your prayers. thank you!

Consider it done, redhairedqueen22. We're all in this together and I am sure you are on pins and needles with worry over the next few days. You have my wholehearted wishes and positive prayers and thoughts for a successful surgery.

I don't know what hospital your father is at but I hope he's in good hands with good doctors and nurses to heal him. May the grace of your god be upon you and your dad.

Sincerest thoughts and prayers for a successful procedure and full and speedy recovery.

And may your own heart be relieved of the burden of stress and worry during such a difficult time.

I know it's not easy to not worry, but try to stay on a positive plane.

I saw something interesting on Facebook today that I think applies -

Worrying is like praying for what you don't want.

redhairedqueen22, may you and your family absorb the positive prayer and thought coming from your Led Zeppelin family.

And may peace and comfort envelop you and your loved ones.

Even though I claim no religious affiliation Red, I am actually quite spiritual with my own set of beliefs based on experience and intuition.

I will say a prayer and meditate for your father and send positive energy his way.

My fingers are crossed that the skill of the doctors and nurses can bring your dad through his crisis, his own will to live can be a great thing too. I wish him well. Thoughts going out to you too.

Archived