Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Reggie29

Happy birthday Robert

Hey Percy, How's it goin? I wonder what you'll be doing today. A nice quiet afternoon. A wild celebration? If you go fishing off a balcony, no mudsharks this time. ;) Happy Birthday-Rock On

Happy Birthday to the Golden God! Wishing you a wonderful year full of happiness and good health!

:peace:

A hale and hearty Happy Birthday to THE Golden God himself, Robert Anthony Plant! From one Leo to another, I wish him plenty of sun and fun.

What is striking to me is what a spring chicken he still is relative to all his rock and roll compatriots. Just about everyone is in their 70s and 80s dotage and here's Robert still with a 6 before his age. Even Debbie Harry and Andy Summers have reached their 70s, which is staggering when you consider Led Zeppelin had already been superstars for seven-eight years before anyone had heard about Blondie or The Police.

I have been cranking the Led Zeppelin pretty hard and constant over the past year or so, ever since these remasters started coming out. But today, I think I'll celebrate another aspect of Robert's career...his solo and various post-Zeppelin collaborations.

Esperanza!

Edited by Strider

67 today.and still going strong.

Strong indeed! And Strider's post is spot on. Surely Robert is using the power of the occasional Odinsleep in order to keep that vigor...

Happy eleventy-seventh Birthday, Robert :D Shine on! Cheers :beer:

Hahaha, brilliant Patrycja! I am ashamed I did not think of that myself. :bagoverhead::drinks:

Hahaha, brilliant Patrycja! I am ashamed I did not think of that myself. :bagoverhead::drinks:

Well the mind goes with time/JK You're only like, what, eleventy? :D I'm surprised nobody beat me to it, Strider :friends::drinks:

Happy Birthday little Robert Anthony. Ya gonna have some tart jump out of a birthday cake for ya?