Speed Dating.

spats

No ... it depends on the thought behind the words expressed.

If a person commuicates a derisive thought, it matters not what is said; what matters is the attitude behind the thought.

A failure to accept the intention because of self-absorption and egotism simply means you are willfully ignorant.

Which you frequently are.

~666

Oh the irony.

I didn't say that what is said is the only thing that matters.

aren't you already a speed dater, spats?

your typical date is a 5 minute men's bathroom anonymous fling, ain't it?

:whistling:

Oh, I get it!

you want to break through the anonymity barrier.

..is that it?

Well good for you then!

:beer:

Larry Craig? :huh:

(sorry...I try not to post stuff like that...but I HAD TO)

I didn't say that what is said is the only thing that matters.

You said the decision depends on you.

And that is wrong.

I'm not contending what you didn't say.

:lol:

You can't even throw up an effective diversion argument.

Your sophistic skills are painfully lame.

Leave it to those who are much more experienced, dear.

~666

I wasn't implying that you're gay; I assume you're gay.

I base that assumption on you having told us, time and time again, that you'd much

rather spend your nights "hanging out" with your buddies than socializing with women.

face it.. you're gay.

..cowboy.

brokeback_wideweb__470x299,0.jpg

and.. there's nuthin' wrong with that.

:hippy:

You are taking what i said out of context. I will hang out with a pretty, cool, drama free woman until the cows come home.

You are taking what i said out of context. I will hang out with a pretty, cool, drama free woman until the cows come home.

riiiight.

..and it just so happens that you've never yet encountered a female who

you'd like to spend your time with rather than hanging with your buddies.

:rolleyes:

I can see why you're so tight with *Chuck*

He's everything you want in a partner. :thumbsup:

He's pretty, cool, and completely drama free.

..he doesn't talk back to you; in fact, he doesn't talk to you at all.

..he isn't aggressive; he lets you be the one to come on (to) him.

..he doesn't expect anything from you; he's not the least bit needy or clingy.

..he doesn't care that you don't take him to parties; he never asks you to go to weddings.

..his empty, vacant stare makes you think he's always playing hard to get,

..and yet 'in the end' you do always manage to get him,.. because..

..he's powerless to resist your charm charisma magnetism.. uhh..

..well.. lets just leave it at.. he's powerless to resist.

..he doesn't make you feel stupid by being more articulate than you

..[that doesn't necessarily mean he's not smarter than you though].

..he won't ever lose his boyishly good looks, his latexy-smooth skin or his permarection.

..he's always there for you; ever-ready and willing to let you have your way with him.

C'mon.. admit it, spats,..

your heart is going a pitter-patter right now, isnt it?

..cowboy. B)

riiiight.

..and it just so happens that you've never yet encountered a female who

you'd like to spend your time with rather than hanging with your buddies.

:rolleyes:

I can see why you're so tight with *Chuck*

He's everything you want in a partner. :thumbsup:

He's pretty, cool, and completely drama free.

..he doesn't talk back to you; in fact, he doesn't talk to you at all.

..he isn't aggressive; he lets you be the one to come on (to) him.

..he doesn't expect anything from you; he's not the least bit needy or clingy.

..he doesn't care that you don't take him to parties; he never asks you to go to weddings.

..his empty, vacant stare makes you think he's always playing hard to get,

..and yet 'in the end' you do always manage to get him,.. because..

..he's powerless to resist your charm charisma magnetism.. uhh..

..well.. lets just leave it at.. he's powerless to resist.

..he doesn't make you feel stupid by being more articulate than you

..[that doesn't necessarily mean he's not smarter than you though].

..he won't ever lose his boyishly good looks, his latexy-smooth skin or his permarection.

..he's always there for you; ever-ready and willing to let you have your way with him.

C'mon.. admit it, spats,..

your heart is going a pitter-patter right now, isnt it?

..cowboy. B)

You took whatever i said out of context. Unless you can give an example then you are incorrect.

I would rather hang out with my buddies then a girl i am not attracted to. That makes me gay?

You took whatever i said out of context. Unless you can give an example then you are incorrect.

I would rather hang out with my buddies then a girl i am not attracted to. That makes me gay?

I know you're not gay.

I was just bustin ya nuts. ^_^

fwiw it seems to me that you don't

like.. or respect.. women very much.

anyway..

good luck with the speed dating. ;)

^^He doesn't. If he did, he wouldn't say the things about women that he does. If he didn't have such archaic views of men and women and relationships, perhaps he'd be a bit happier. Or if he didn't find being single such a bore. I'm single and I'm happy. I have plenty of things to do to keep me occupied; my job, my friends, my family. I don't need a relationship to define my attitude; sadly, he does.

I know you're not gay.

I was just bustin ya nuts. ^_^

fwiw it seems to me that you don't

like.. or respect.. women very much.

anyway..

good luck with the speed dating. ;)

Not all women. Just the women that have the qualities that i find annoying. I have a lot of female friends and have hooked up with some great girls.

Did it ever occur to you (haha, like this would actually happen) that perhaps it's YOU who has the problem, not the women you meet? I know, it's a shocking theory. It seems you find more fault in people than do you the good, so maybe just maybe......that says more about you than it does them. Once again, shocking theory.

^^He doesn't. If he did, he wouldn't say the things about women that he does. If he didn't have such archaic views of men and women and relationships, perhaps he'd be a bit happier. Or if he didn't find being single such a bore. I'm single and I'm happy. I have plenty of things to do to keep me occupied; my job, my friends, my family. I don't need a relationship to define my attitude; sadly, he does.

I haven't said anything bad about women. I have just described the behavior of most of the women i have met. It's not good behavior. My attitude is justified by experience and what my buddies, etc are going through or have gone through. I didn't just dream this up.

That's great you are happy being single. Good for you. Normally i promote being single. But to be very honest with you i would like some action on a regular basis. I have had a great time being single but if i could find a really cool, pretty, easygoing girl to hang out with and have fun with i would love it. it's too hard to find this though. if one of my pretty friends were into the whole "friends with benefits" thing that would be great too.lol

Did it ever occur to you (haha, like this would actually happen) that perhaps it's YOU who has the problem, not the women you meet? I know, it's a shocking theory. It seems you find more fault in people than do you the good, so maybe just maybe......that says more about you than it does them. Once again, shocking theory.

To be honest i don't think i am the problem. Being clingy or possessive, etc, or the behavior i don't like is not healthy behavior. If i am guilty of anything it's not wanting to settle. I would likely have a girlfriend right now if i settled. I wouldn't have a girl with the qualities i want but i would have one probably. as i said, i have been approached. Interest has been there. Just not by who i want.lol

Wasn't there a thread like this on the old forum? Spats making spatsy comments about women -> everybody going shit-ape about it -> spats acting innocent -> everybody acting pissed off? Either he does it on purpose because he loves the attention, which I think is the case, or he is as stupid as he tries to come across as. Means that debating with him is rather pointless, IMHO.

I like to think of spats as a wind-up bird. When he's on a wind-up, he flaps his little useless wings, makes a lot of noise and looks funny. Shouting at him won't stop him...maybe somebody needs to step on him... :D

WIND-UP-BIRD-2304143633.jpg

And of course deep down in the depth of our own little hearts we know he's right - every guy on the planet would rather go for a stunning girl than plain one...though most of them are too polite/afraid of consequences to be as frank about it as our own little spatsy. :D

You said the decision depends on you.

And that is wrong.

No, It is not. Whether your attitude behind the thought matters to me or not depends also on what I think about you, therefore, the decision depends on me.

You can't even throw up an effective diversion argument.

No, I just don't want to be too mean.

Wasn't there a thread like this on the old forum? Spats making spatsy comments about women -> everybody going shit-ape about it -> spats acting innocent -> everybody acting pissed off? Either he does it on purpose because he loves the attention, which I think is the case, or he is as stupid as he tries to come across as. Means that debating with him is rather pointless, IMHO.

I like to think of spats as a wind-up bird. When he's on a wind-up, he flaps his little useless wings, makes a lot of noise and looks funny. Shouting at him won't stop him...maybe somebody needs to step on him... :D

WIND-UP-BIRD-2304143633.jpg

And of course deep down in the depth of our own little hearts we know he's right - every guy on the planet would rather go for a stunning girl than plain one...though most of them are too polite/afraid of consequences to be as frank about it as our own little spatsy. :D

Thanks but why did you put the part about me being right in yellow? It's hard to read. I almost missed that. :D

I am not dumb and i am not doing anything to get attention. Just being me. I just brought up the topic of speed dating to see if anyone had tried it and if it was worth trying.

Shouting at him won't stop him...maybe somebody needs to step on him... :D

Well, I admit that hasn't been tried yet.....

I really don't worry about his shooting for only "hot" women anyway....he posted plenty of opinions of who he thinks is hot on the "Beautiful women" thread on the old site, what he thinks is hot, I usually find to be kind of uninspiring, or jailbait.

Well, I admit that hasn't been tried yet.....

I really don't worry about his shooting for only "hot" women anyway....he posted plenty of opinions of who he thinks is hot on the "Beautiful women" thread on the old site, what he thinks is hot, I usually find to be kind of uninspiring, or jailbait.

You don't think Paris, Eva Mendes and Sienna Miller are hot?

You don't think Paris, Eva Mendes and Sienna Miller are hot?

Judging on looks, Eva comes out on top. 

Sienna Miller isn't a beauty IMO,  but she is cute.

Paris Hilton is a bad joke.....a funhouse mirror on legs.

Personality would be the question with the first two, Paris has already let the world know that her soul is not the reason you would go near her.

Thanks but why did you put the part about me being right in yellow?

It's part of the IQ test. See - you're not quite as dumb as some of your posts suggest. :D

I am not dumb and i am not doing anything to get attention. Just being me.

Just being a spats. :)

Takes all kinds I guess....

Archived