• Houses Of The Holy
    • Physical Graffitti
    • Presence
    • The Song Remains The Same
    • In Through The Out Door
    • Remasters / 1990 Boxset
    • BBC Sessions
    • How The West Was Won

I remember spending ages as a kid playing with the wheel on my Big Brother's LZ III (and it came out of the sleeve, Bonus!) But I still love the Corn Circle/Zeppelin shadow on the 1990 Box. So What's Yours?

PS No Coda, the sleeve sucks.

Probably Led Zep III, Zachron did a great job with that cover!! Yup! But I do think the covers of Led Zep IV and Physical Graffiti are really iconic, possibly more iconic than III.

Where are the other options in your poll? There were other albums i.e. Physical Graffiti and Presence? And of course Coda, but you don't like that. :lol:

That was quick! and I'd screwed up the poll so if I missed an option you'd have preffered before I finished fixing it, Sorry!

No worries. It was wierd, I thought...this person has only put albums one through four on...does he know there are more than that. When I had actually made the post I noticed the poll had altered! Good one, you are a devout Zep fan after all! :lol:

LZ 4 the reason being that it seems to be the album I saw and heard a lot growing up, it seemed to be a mutual favorite. It is hard to seperate yourself from the music when you were a pre-teen when the music was at its height. I like a lot of the music because it brings back good memories. My personal favorite is 3.

I always say Houses of the Holy, but I love III too.

I voted for HOTH though. I just love the colours on it. Even though they were the result of a bit of a cock-up.

I like that one as well. Oranges are very hard colours to reproduce when it's time to print and I remember reading in one of the books that was the problem they were having with the album cover and that's why it turned out the way it did. For a some what botched print job its lovely considering some of the things you usually see- blue skies with a purple tint to them- yuk!

I always say Houses of the Holy, but I love III too.

I voted for HOTH though. I just love the colours on it. Even though they were the result of a bit of a cock-up.

I Totally agree Chicken, HOTH is just beautiful.

Funny how Robert said they would/could postpone the release up to six months bickering over the album cover.

And though Physical Graffiti IS cool, it kinda reminded me of Exile on Main Street, and that for some stupid reason, kinda irked me.

ITTOD is excelent, Physical Graffiti is classic and... there is something charming, something... "something" in the TSRTS cover, i have to admit.

And what the hell, Coda is pretty cool, damn you all.

Led Zep were unusually imaginative when it came to album covers, and while I think II and IV are quite clever, I'll have to go with ITTOD. Their greatest record? Hells no. But I love the atmosphere of the barroom picture. Very smoky and downbeat

I have to admit, i pretty much agree with you completely.

I have to go with the In Through The Out Door record album because of it's inter-active nature. When you take a wet sponge and rub it accross the inner sleeve then the hidden water colored looking ink would come through - very cool for that time in history I thunk! I heard that there were something like six different inner sleeve color styles but I could not confirm that, anyone?

Archived