The World's Bigegst Led Zeppelin Fan* was there at the O2

RIC

It's all happening. I just saw them on the seventh floor! Mr. Jimmy Page... Mr. John Paul Jones... (displays squiggle on shirt) Mr. Robert Plant signed my shirt in the elevator!! Five minutes ago, he touched this pen. Please don't smear it. And Bonzo's gotta new motorcycle in the hotel!

PENNY

Ric is a Zeppelin fan.

WILLIAM

Yeah, I picked that up.

PENNY

He tours with them, but not "with" them.

That was an awesome video! I also am speechless - sure I agree that that level of devotion is a bit too much (for me at least), but I also am so happy you won because you clearly deserved it! However, I think the world's greatest Led Zeppelin fan should know the answer to the following question - I'm actually surprised that it did not appear in your phenomenal video!

Jimmy Page studied music theory and what other subject(s) in college?

Select one of the following five choices [A-E]:

A. Magic in theory & practice.

B. The Pyramid Texts from the pyramids of Unas & Teti at Saqqara.

C. Ultra-radical surgery for patients with recurrent pelvic cancer following definitive radiotherapy.

D. Both A & C.

E. All of the above.

Magic In Theory and Practice (Crowley's Book IV) is a book not used in his school. But Pagey read it.

He also read the Pyramid texts.

The Ultra-radical surgery subject is most doubtful because he was in ART college. Though he previously studied basic biological research.

; )

cheers

Brilliant video mate. I couldn't stop laughing at parts. One of my favourite bits was when you said "oooo a legitimate release, how did that get in there?" :hysterical: You have some very rare and great stuff, but I have something you don't have. :lol: Hmmm, and I may be tempted to sell you it. :lol: NOT!!!

Hmm.. maybe I DO have "it" I could only show a small little bit of my collection .

On fact back in 1997, in the early days of AOL chat rooms, etc, I gave away two huge bins of posters and memorabilia to two people who wrote me excellent essays to try to thin out my collection a bit but... it kept growing!

Hmm.. maybe I DO have "it" I could only show a small little bit of my collection .

On fact back in 1997, in the early days of AOL chat rooms, etc, I gave away two huge bins of posters and memorabilia to two people who wrote me excellent essays to try to thin out my collection a bit but... it kept growing!

You should start a youtube channel showing some more of your collection. It is quite impressive.

You probably do have it mate...I actually doubt that you don't have it. :lol: I have never had that before, because most people don't. I will probably PM you the details....so as not to accidentally embaress myself on here...because I know for a fact that you have far more rare things than I have. :lol: I bow before you. :notworthy:

Where were your seats Paul? How was the hotel stay... um.. what else?.... did you move yet?

ADDS: And you should take a look a the ZEP POLLS and vote in my poll.... Ahmet Ertegun Tribute/Led Zeppelin Reunion... You would obviously vote for "YES!! I won tickets!" ;)

My seats were row N on Pagey's side a decent view to be sure. But when i saw them in 1971, 1972, 1973, 1975 an 1977 I was never further back than eight row.

Hotel was in the Docklands area with a window view of the 02.

I moved to a temp place until my career gets a cardiac restart.

; )

My seats were row N on Pagey's side a decent view to be sure. But when i saw them in 1971, 1972, 1973, 1975 an 1977 I was never further back than eight row.

Hotel was in the Docklands area with a window view of the 02.

I moved to a temp place until my career gets a cardiac restart.

; )

Two words....Lucky bastard!!!! :lol:

Does not seem possible to post a picture here. Anyway I have a photo I would like to share with you taken of a large silkscreen of zeppelin. I purchased this back in 1980 and it's been hanging protected from the light and elements ever since. I took a picture and will email it to you.

I have some of those bootlegs ! LA-77 and the Denmark concert. You did not show the

45 rpm with Hey Hey What can I do. I got that ! If you don't we can trade it for something.

I need your email address, I am at stevejepsen@hotmail.com

GREAT VIDEO !!!!!!!!

You are the best ZEPPELIN fan.

Archived