The World's Bigegst Led Zeppelin Fan* was there at the O2

hi paul,

i too was at the concert and i know that all has been said about the amazing nite - so i won't bother repeating. i was wondering could you settle a bet between me and my mate - basically we watched your video a few days before the concert and spoke at length about it afterwards - i know this is a long shot because you will probably will not remember ( but you will earn one of us £50 if you do), We too stayed in the docklands area and as we were on the platform for the train i was sure you stood beside us for a few minutes checking your route- if i remember correctly you remarked on the led zep t - shirts we were wearing. long shot i know - but as i did not ask you at the time ( at the risk of sounding like a prat ) we presumed we'd never be able to settle the bet.

p.s we are two males with very short brown hair.

• 7 months later...
Yep, I was at the pre-party and after-party and didn't sneak up to the VIP balcony.

Though I had a nice short chat with Noel Gallagher.

I can't add much to the descriptions of that beautiful, emotionally powerful night that others haven't already, but often I wish i could sweep these boards clean of rumour and outright un-truths about our lads.

Oh about this WBLZF?

Here's my winning video that took me to the 02.. I was limited to a 100MB file size so I couldn't show even an inth of my collection trivia or LZ songs I can play...

Enjoy

http://www.ziddio.com/oneVideo.zd?dispatch...rtifactId=39093

luaP

Great video! I bow down to you... definitely a huge Zep fan. :thumbsup::notworthy:

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Yep, I was at the pre-party and after-party and didn't sneak up to the VIP balcony.

I can't add much to the descriptions of that beautiful, emotionally powerful night that others haven't already, but often I wish i could sweep these boards clean of rumour and outright un-truths about our lads.

Oh about this WBLZF?

Here's my winning video that took me to the 02.. I was limited to a 100MB file size so I couldn't show even an inth of my collection trivia or LZ songs I can play...

Enjoy

luaP

hello everybody :)

this link isn't working any more, could you tell me where else can i get that video?

to wheresthebridge: Dude, thats an awesome photo on pg 1! i weant everywhere and got as much led zeppelin photoes and backgrounds etc. as i could. I ***** love led zeppelin so much.

Led Zeppelin forever man FOREVER!!!!! HELL YEAH!!!!!! B)

Do u guys think they will do another tour, maybe a world tour, u know do one last humongous tour, like one of the biggest ever, and go out with a freakin Led Zeppelin explosion, so that the world will remeber Led Zeppelin forever!!!!

• 5 weeks later...

I have read the good comments and stuff about the video so I would like to see it but the link doesn't work. The website that was hosting the video have closed down now. Could somebody post a new link?

• 1 month later...
How much did he or she weigh??? :D

(world's BIGGEST LZ fan)... ;)

R B)

haha and i think saying somebody is the"biggest" or best zeppelin fan is subjective.. why just because somebody makes a video make them the biggest.. its so awesome to have somebody who is a ledhead like myself and the more the better but i hate when someone acts like they are better at something than others when i put alot of time in being a zeppelin fan and take my fanship of zeppelin serious just like im sure everyone does .. we are all great fans esp the ones that zeppelin is their ALL TIME FAVORITE band.. not just second or third etc..

haha and i think saying somebody is the"biggest" or best zeppelin fan is subjective.. why just because somebody makes a video make them the biggest.. its so awesome to have somebody who is a ledhead like myself and the more the better but i hate when someone acts like they are better at something than others when i put alot of time in being a zeppelin fan and take my fanship of zeppelin serious just like im sure everyone does .. we are all great fans esp the ones that zeppelin is their ALL TIME FAVORITE band.. not just second or third etc..

If you saw the video you "might" agree. I am a huge fan for about 35 years since I was 8 years old. I love them like they are my family. I am happy when they are happy and sad when they are sad. I think of them every day and every night. For the 02 concert I had an extra ticket. did I sell it for as much as i could? NO. I found a HUGE led zeppelin fan and gave it to him for free with one condition. He had to stand in line on/off with me for three days prior to the show, possibly in the freezing cold of london in december so we would be first ones in the door. So after paying megabux for two tix, paying for airfare, hotel and all other expenses I just want a true ledhead to go with to the show. Not some idiot with a huge bankroll. We went and were officially first in line, front row for the whole entire show right in front of Jimmy himself and then I was on bbc and got to review the show, on cbc and again got to review the show. After all of this I thought I was the biggest led zep fan. At the moment it sure felt like it, at least.

Then I got home, got on this site and saw this guys video. I am not even close to the level of commitment that this guy has shown toward the band. As much as I'd like to say I'm the biggest fan, this guy crushes me! Hands down!

You are definitely correct in that it is a subjective area, but I was so overwhelmed when I saw this that it was no longer subjective in my mind. Hopefully there is a link somewhere.

I get a LARGE kick out of seeing so many of us. I'm a serious enough fan that I know I have those that think I'm a little crazy or eccentric or whatever.......but I don't really give a shit......I love what I love....like everone else.........I'm a bigger fan than most.....but I know there's people out there with less sense, more money, and more time than I have........and even those guys will never be awarded a trophy. I'd love more than anything just to have an afternoon with Jimmy Page....sit in a little boat.....catch a few fish......drink a beer......but know it will never happen. I've even got the stupid idea that if Jimmy knew what kind of quite...casual....peaceful afternoon it would be.......Jimmy would love it.......he probably don't get to enjoy many of those.......hey.....now that's dreamin.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

Oh about this WBLZF?

Enjoy

luaP

I can rival you as the "biggest fan", but that's another story. I enjoyed the video!

Archived