CarouselambraOnline - Brand New Led Zeppelin Site

jameslyden

Hi everyone - allow me to outline what 'CarouselambraOnline' is all about, who we are and how you can play your part in creating our online community. 

'CarouselambraOnline' is a brand new site that i have created, using a hosting provider called Weebly. They offer a great site for free, although if proven successful, we will pay for a domain and take the site further. I want the site to be a go-to place for Zeppelin fans, so therefore it needs to be packed with useful, rare and exciting material. This will come from my personal collection, and i hope, from content that you have.

I would like the site to be an active multimedia hub for everything Led Zeppelin.

I will also be using the site to premiere my work on the Studio Sessions of Led Zeppelin. I have spent the last 12 months remastering tracks that were not commercially released, and studio takes unheard so that fans can continue to enjoy them. The first track I will be posting will be

'What Is And What Should Never Be' (Golden Oriental Vocal Mix)

which will be released later on in 2015. 

The site is hosted at www.carouselambraonline.weebly.com

Please email any content or suggestions (pictures, mixes, video's, documents) to managercarouselambraonline@gmail.com

and if you would like to embark on this journey with me, please let me know. I would be interested In having a voluntary content editor working alongside myself - please contact me on the email above if this sounds interesting to you.

So, if you have any questions please feel free to ask below. 

Thanks

Archived