Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Sign in to follow this  
xXKashmirXx

Foo Fighters Fans

Anybody a Foo Fighters fan? I think they are probably the best rock band out today. Dave Grohl is one of the most under rated musicians today. I'm going to see them this spring in DC.

Edited by xXKashmirXx

Im a fan... the latest album is a masterpiece... certain songs i could have imagined came from Jimmy too (they didnt, but they have that aura about them)

Dave Grohl is amazing. He pretty much can do it all with guitars, vocals, drums, and songwriting. I don't know of many others who can.

I've been a fan for sometime.... seen them at the Arizona State Fair with QOTSA, at a taping for The Tonight Show and a few other dates.

hopefully next one will be at the LA Forum!

Whats a Foo Fighter ....................... are they musicians or comediens ???

RjK

Edited by RjK

I'm not a huge fan of Foo Fighters but I agree that only them and QotSA can play true rock'n'roll nowadays. Other bands become now only boysbands. That sad what has left after rock'n'roll.

Anyway, I like Dave Grohl and I disagree that his plays are just comedys. It's called an art :P

I've heard on BBC Dave had been chosen one of 10 best drummers of the world. Of course Bonzo has win.

Does anybody remember that JPJ has played on FF's CD? But (I'm sorry) I can't remember on which :)

Huge Foo fan here. They're amazing. Even my parents like some of their stuff, and the "newest" thing they listen to is Stevie Ray Vaughan.

Coyoty ugly style on the bar

foo11.jpg

foo12.jpg

Set list

foo13.jpg

foo10.jpg

Edited by Dzldoc

I'm seeing them in concert on Sunday. My sister is a huge fan, and had an extra ticket, so I'm tagging along. I'll give a review after the show!

I also love the Foo Fighters. To me, they seem to be getting better and better. I loved their recent last album, and I especially loved the classy double cd, "In Your Honor". Of course as it featured John Paul Jones, what else would you expect?

Foo Fighters are definately one of the best rock bands today.

Foo Fighters performing during a Westboro Baptist Church protest:

Edited by Jahfin